PDA

View Full Version : Game is already in stores

CCX
10-18-2011, 02:54 PM
My friend works at a gamestop, he said this game just came in. 2 months early?

Rza2002
10-18-2011, 08:41 PM
its out on friday (21st) well UK/Europe anyway

cheevo360
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM
Got my game arrived yesterday and this game is not bad very short single player story that took me around 4 half hours to complete with other story mode for coop and single player total. There 3 different challenges to choice and complete them all.

Graphics in 2D platforms is ok but awful graphics in 3D areas, while in sidecar and sword fights sections. Control game play is simple and good but awful sword fights is simple and bad control.

I think i give it 50% Fun and simple but 2 very short story modes with challenges. Bad control gameplay in some sections like sword fights and graphics is good in 2D but terrible while in sidecar and 3D sections. Plane is simple and fun but slow movement. Some sections in levels got funny when fights with enemies and A.I. is really simple and cheapers!!!

Achievements is quite easy!!

New Tintin is rip off!!!

Predni
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
Achievements is quite easy!!

easy? you must be play the coop Mode at each level 3-5 Times because several Chars to collect all, like Lego Games...

The Platin Achievement for each Challenge is not easy..middle hard...

regards

kinjoking
10-22-2011, 07:46 AM
yea i was wondering how to unlock all the characters, i thoguht it was through story progression but its not, u saying u have to play thru co-op missions before u can unlock new characters then do the co-op again??
the plane missions are hard, really struggling with these, knocked out the sword platinums first time round lol.

kinjoking
10-22-2011, 07:49 AM
plus i keep missing golden crabs, is there a guide out there for all the sneaky missable ones?

Tyrantus
10-22-2011, 08:15 PM
plus i keep missing golden crabs, is there a guide out there for all the sneaky missable ones?

There doesn't seem to be much about it anywhere, I don't think people realise it's out yet. Also they haven't done much advertising for the game, we didn't even recieve our copies in work until Friday which is the day it came out, normally games come in days before release. It's an alright game, but not one I'll be buying. Once I've finished it, it's going straight back to work.