PDA

View Full Version : Other language games

Magooush
07-27-2007, 08:12 PM
I noticed that The Darkness (German) is on the missing achivements list but the achievements are the exact same as the English version of the game aren't they? I can understand Japanese games haveing different achievements (well at least in different language) but all the achievements in The Darkness (German) are all in english?

Pieface
07-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Probably because on your Xbox 360 Gamertag it would recognize the game as two different games, so you will get 2K GS when you complete both as the 360 doesn't recognize them as the same game. Hop that helped.

Cyrex
07-30-2007, 08:11 AM
i believe that the english and german versions just over lap each other i know that microsoft did that with Vampire rain so that people could not get 2k in the same game, but that was in japenese so i don't know what they will do with german

Magooush
07-30-2007, 08:16 AM
I mean the Achievements themselves. I do not have any problems with the games. Just for the benefit of the Community (and me :)) I was wondering since we have the English achievements, Don't we also have the German achievements since they are exactly the same?

Kaens
07-30-2007, 11:48 AM
Just to jump in here, in this case this will be probably the one time where the game is actually different. My understanding is that Germans do not allow any Nazi stuff in it's games so the hell levels would have to be changed around. Also this is listed twice here because it DOES count as double points.