PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Johnny Gat? (possible spoliers)

marcus29ra
10-18-2011, 10:16 PM
It looks like Zombie gat in a possible homie, so i assume he dies during SR:TT http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111016114203/saintsrow/images/b/b8/SR3_gun.png

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-18-2011, 10:58 PM
i hope he dont die gat is far by the best homie ever :(

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-19-2011, 02:51 AM
he looks like hes just bloody, he isn't zombie like in the homie picture. They can't kill of Gats! he's the only one expect the player to stay in the Saints the entire time!

CrAzYnEsS
10-19-2011, 02:51 AM
This has been the talk of the town all over the internet when it comes to this game, for the past month. It all started when this image was released.
http://images.wikia.com/saintsrow/images/0/0a/Collectable_SRTT_character_bobbleheads.jpg

As you can see, the 7th bobble head appears to be that of a dead, zombie Gat. Considering the fact that there has been a liutenet killed off in each of the previous games, later turned zombie, (LINN/CARLOS) it appears so far that the one who dies may be Johnny Gat.

More speculation to support this, is that you never see him in any of the game trailers anymore, after the plane mission where you hear what sounds like him getting killed. To back this up, Shaundi when she hears Gat sound like hes been killed off over the telecom on the plane, says his name in shock and fear. As if to symbolize something terrible just happend.

Hopefully its all just speculation, to kill Johnny Gat off would be crazy, hes the poster boy of Saints Row, and hes voiced by Daniel Dae Kim. How could you just get rid of him?

xTenebrous
10-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Haha, I actually have that very bobblehead sitting on my shelf.

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-19-2011, 04:53 PM
please dont kill him off :( i hope its just like a extra you can get or its not gat maybe one of them twins in the trailer with the song power by kanye west i hope its not gat hes far by the best one

True I Skill
10-19-2011, 08:28 PM
C'mon...
Of course possible spoilers if he is a zombie it means he dies! (possible spoilers ahead guys, Y'know just in in case the first sentence of my post did not already spoil it for you)

Anyway yeah it seems a lot of games recently have been having main characters killed off in a sad way, I guess that is the whole cool thing to do right now. Hopefully not, Or if he does i hope its in a badass gun battle, I do not think they would kill him off right at the beggining... I mean really? It cant be true :( i wont believe it...

FangtasticBite
10-19-2011, 09:09 PM
I hope Gat doesnt die ... It wouldnt feel like Saints Row without him! :(

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-20-2011, 04:31 AM
(SPOILER FOR SAINTS ROW 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's bad enough they injured him in one of the mission in Saints Row 2. He wasn't in any of the other Gangs missions because they could have him running about when he was suppose to be in the hospital at the same time...

I was actually kind of sad at the death of Carlos and he isn't nearly as strong a character as Gat. If they do kill him they better do it in a very intense way.

Axel Desade
10-20-2011, 04:50 AM
(SPOILER FOR SAINTS ROW 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's bad enough they injured him in one of the mission in Saints Row 2. He wasn't in any of the other Gangs missions because they could have him running about when he was suppose to be in the hospital at the same time...

I know I'm going to come off as a dick here (I have been on almost all my posts, completely unintentionally though I promise), but him being injured had absolutely nothing to do with him not being in the other missions. You can do the gangs in any order, so if I did the Ronin last, he still wouldn't have appeared in those missions. It's due to the fact the Ronin was his gang to handle, similar to why Shaundi doesn't appear much (if at all) in other gang's missions. In SR1 it's the same thing with him. During a Vice Kings' mission, he gets shot in the leg with a shotgun, but that's not why he isn't in other gang's missions, it's because VKs are the ones he chose to handle.

FangtasticBite
10-20-2011, 09:12 AM
I know I'm going to come off as a dick here (I have been on almost all my posts, completely unintentionally though I promise), but him being injured had absolutely nothing to do with him not being in the other missions. You can do the gangs in any order, so if I did the Ronin last, he still wouldn't have appeared in those missions. It's due to the fact the Ronin was his gang to handle, similar to why Shaundi doesn't appear much (if at all) in other gang's missions. In SR1 it's the same thing with him. During a Vice Kings' mission, he gets shot in the leg with a shotgun, but that's not why he isn't in other gang's missions, it's because VKs are the ones he chose to handle.

Gat wasn't handling the Ronin, Pierce was. However because you can play the missions in any order if Gat was in all 3, it could end up that he would be running around in one mission whilst he is suppose to be in the hospital. It wouldn't make sence.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-20-2011, 10:48 PM
^exactly my point, I actually did the Ronin's first and when he went into the hospital I thought about the paradox of him being in other gangs campaigns.

I was waiting for them to slip up and put him in another one but they didn't.

WipeoutBoy1
10-23-2011, 10:21 PM
I hope not he's the best character.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-26-2011, 06:40 AM
on the wiki it says,

"it transpires that the Saints robbed a bank belonging to the Syndicate, and Loren, along with his personal assistants, demand they turn over 66% of their assets in return for their lives. After Gat blankly refuses, a skirmish leads to Shaundi and the Protagonist escaping Loren's personal plane via parachute and heading for a new city, Steelport, beneath."

notice that they didn't mention Gat's escape...

EDIT: well one missing word completely chances a sentence >.<

Axel Desade
10-26-2011, 11:07 AM
on the wiki it says,

"it transpires that the Saints robbed a bank belonging to the Syndicate, and Loren, along with his personal assistants, demand they turn over 66% of their assets in return for their lives. After Gat blankly refuses, a skirmish leads to Shaundi and the Protagonist escaping Loren's personal plane via parachute and heading for a new city, Steelport, beneath."

notice that they mention Gat's escape...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but if you watch the gameplay of the first mission, Gat doesn't escape, at least not that you see. And as for that paragraph, it says nothing to imply he escaped.

CheetyPants1327
10-26-2011, 12:38 PM
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but if you watch the gameplay of the first mission, Gat doesn't escape, at least not that you see. And as for that paragraph, it says nothing to imply he escaped.
This Guy Is Right

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-26-2011, 10:40 PM
i watched pretty much all the gameplay for saints 3 now and the top homie icon is what normal gat looks like and also this could be a co op partner in the game playing so heres to hopeing gat does not die because theres a big spoiler of what happens a few missions after the plane one which i wont say you can probs find online but yeah not big proof on his death the icon same as his real one so could be a co op partner hope it is

CheetyPants1327
10-26-2011, 11:29 PM
i watched pretty much all the gameplay for saints 3 now and the top homie icon is what normal gat looks like and also this could be a co op partner in the game playing so heres to hopeing gat does not die because theres a big spoiler of what happens a few missions after the plane one which i wont say you can probs find online but yeah not big proof on his death the icon same as his real one so could be a co op partner hope it is
Not to sound like a dick but I don't think they're gonna let you use lieutenants faces as co-op icons

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Not to sound like a dick but I don't think they're gonna let you use lieutenants faces as co-op icons
the person playing could have gat as a homie somewhere else like left him downstairs or outta caption i dint say the icon was the co op the player only was and could easy make the character on there in initiation station

CheetyPants1327
10-27-2011, 12:04 AM
the person playing could have gat as a homie somewhere else like left him downstairs or outta caption i dint say the icon was the co op the player only was and could easy make the character on there in initiation station
True, buuuuuut, that is clearly Johnny Gat

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-27-2011, 12:34 AM
I accidentally left out the word didn't. I mean to say that it looks like Gat doesn't escape.

So yeah looks like he dies in the first mission, that makes me sad.

Interfector DEI
10-29-2011, 11:46 AM
on the wiki it says,

Actually Gat says he is going to try to land the plane after all your character has to steal one from someone as the plane goes down as for the bobble head it could be a joke like people in SR2 joke about zombie Lin

Crozzhairz
10-29-2011, 02:06 PM
on the wiki it says,

You know in the trailer featuring the song "POWER" by Kanye West, Gat is seen doing a little gang handshake with Pierce - so i'm thinking that if he does die, it's probably later in the game.
I hope he doesn't die though. He is by far my favorite character (except the main char.) and i don't think Saints Row would be the same without him.. :(

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-30-2011, 02:30 AM
You know in the trailer featuring the song "POWER" by Kanye West, Gat is seen doing a little gang handshake with Pierce - so i'm thinking that if he does die, it's probably later in the game.
I hope he doesn't die though. He is by far my favorite character (except the main char.) and i don't think Saints Row would be the same without him.. :(
yeah but you really can't put a time on when the trailer takes place; I mean the Morning Stars bust in but notice that right after the handshake you see Josh Birk signing stuff and I'm pretty sure he leaves the Saints after the first mission.

It's probably just designed to show off all the Saints characters, the syndicate, and STAG not really a suppose to be at a particular time.

I really do hope they don't kill him, especially in the first mission.