PDA

View Full Version : Easier Crazy Eddie Achievement

stranger35
10-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Instead of doing a banger race, do a Domination event. I did it on the track "The Pit of Despair." I used a monster truck with really good strength (the little chain symbol) and set all of them to Coupes. It was incredibly easy as I just hit them all of the track and easily got first place.

SHawk996
11-05-2011, 02:34 AM
It's probably posted elsewhere in the forum, but I this this method. Got it on the second try, race lap took 38 seconds. :D :

NOTE: THIS ISN'T MY IDEA, I COPY AND PASTED THIS FROM TRUEACHIEVEMENTS.COM!

This is how I did it:

- Exhibition
- Banger Race
- The Sidwinger (1st track)
- Used Muscle Car "The Frenchy" if i'm not mistaken that's the name
- Difficulty Set to Insane
- Numjber of laps 1
- 7 opponents (minimum Required to get the achievement),
- Sedan Opponents (there can be other types of cars best suited for this but I did it with this)
- Boost set to INFINITE (this is very important, don't know if this option is available at first in the game or if it's unlocked during career mode... i only did this achievement after career mode was completed at 100%... if it's not available at when you start the game finish the career and it will be there)

This way you can get this achievement done in under 40 seconds like I did... it's just one lap and you can have the boost button pressed from start to finish...

Hope this helps if you are having trouble with the other solution :)

Septic
11-27-2011, 12:52 PM
First method works perfect. Second method too hard, even with the infinite boost.

FaSCoRP
05-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Good tip the 1st one. I did that way against 11 oponents. Thanks.

adamrulz
05-31-2012, 01:42 PM
I did a banger race on the first track. Use a muscle car and set the competition to trucks. You have speed on them, just stay to the inside so they cant spin you out. Got it on the first try

upindat
06-18-2012, 12:32 PM
It's probably posted elsewhere in the forum, but I this this method. Got it on the second try, race lap took 38 seconds. :D :

This is how I did it:

- Exhibition
- Banger Race
- Numjber of laps 1
- Sedan Opponents (there can be other types of cars best suited for this but I did it with this)
- Boost set to INFINITE (this is very important, don't know if this option is available at first in the game or if it's unlocked during career mode... i only did this achievement after career mode was completed at 100%... if it's not available at when you start the game finish the career and it will be there)

This way you can get this achievement done in under 40 seconds like I did... it's just one lap and you can have the boost button pressed from start to finish...

This method worked second try!!! thanks!!

Habs14
07-31-2012, 10:03 PM

This is how I did it:

- Exhibition
- Banger Race
- Numjber of laps 1

You dont even need to set the boost to infinite. This game is so easy why would you even need that? Got mine on sidewinder and set the laps to 1 and just hit other cars and keep using boost. Easy

Doomsday1974
04-18-2013, 04:22 AM
Domination worked great, only took 1:15