AR Training Help

Drucifer82

I've completed ALL AR Training sessions except Advanced AR 1. I can't seem to stay airborne after leveling out. For some reason because it is so close to the ground Batman just lands.

I don't use the stick to correct, I just let Batman auto-correct because it seems to over correct otherwise, but I just can't stay in flight, he just keeps landing at the tunnel entrance.

is this the one where you have to fly through the tunnel which joker's mouth is the entrance? if so, the best way i found to do it is start your glide, dive bomb until you hit the ring before the tunnel entrance, level out, dive bomb again a short distance(until you almost hit the ground), then level out very slightly(just move the analog stick about halfway instead of mashing it back). that's what i did for most of them.

I did it legit but I "think" you can grapple to the street lamp once you get colse to pull you through. When you start getting close to the end try spamming RB.

I didn't watch the vid maybe they did it too but meh.

When I did it I feathered up and down on the stick a bit to stay off the ground.

EDIT: And I watched the video you can clearly see that you can grapple a far way out, try it.

This is good - I was trying to get this Advanced AR challenge 1 last night and kept either over-correcting and hitthing above Joker's mouth, or just landing.

The most important thing seems to be releasing the "dive" right after you collect the 3rd bat ring.

lol, bat ring

I had a problem with this one as well. I could get into the tunnel but would get stopped halfway through by something hanging from the ceiling. It was so frustrating! I was able to get it after trying for a while. Keep at it and you will eventually find the balance of just the right height off the ground.