PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt Save File !?!?!

Renouf100
10-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Last night I went to play around with the camera for the achievement and I took my first picture and then the below message came up while saving it,

Your save file is corrupt please go to the xbox dashboard and delete your save

so I rebooted the system everything else seems to be working but i cant take pictures anyone else had this problem ? :mad:

WoH Jabba81
10-20-2011, 09:17 AM
Last night I went to play around with the camera for the achievement and I took my first picture and then the below message came up while saving it,

so I rebooted the system everything else seems to be working but i cant take pictures anyone else had this problem ? :mad:

Memory card? Savegame on it? No space left? Did you take a bigshot?

Renouf100
10-20-2011, 09:32 AM
Memory card? Savegame on it? No space left? Did you take a bigshot?

thanks for the reply, no it was saved to the hd which has 40g free and it was just a standard photo of the car on the mountain roads just wanted to do one quick pick from each garage for the achievement so wasnt even taking proper pictures just randoms,

FSparacino4
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM

Simply go to your harddrive and into Forza 4 and you will see the corrupted file. Delete it and you should be good to go.

Renouf100
10-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Simply go to your harddrive and into Forza 4 and you will see the corrupted file. Delete it and you should be good to go.

ah sweet thanks mate i'm only level 26 / 27 as i havent played it that much yet but really didnt need to be starting a game of this size again !!

Thanks again :)