PDA

View Full Version : Season 8 Problems

Rasp
10-21-2011, 01:15 AM
I am on race 16 and it says I have no cars available.

Any suggestions?

rekikire
10-21-2011, 01:24 AM
There has been a few posts about this already. Go to the event list here.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=336449

Find out what events are valid for the track you are at.

Then go to the Event listing in game, find out what car you need to buy to get an event at the track you're at.

Buy the car, go back to World Tour and hopefully the event will appear.

Rasp
10-21-2011, 01:31 AM
That's the thing. Its on Laguna Seca and I bought a car that is supposed to be valid. The Toyota Aygo. And it doesn't work.

Someone else have this problem and found the car you needed to buy?

Rasp
10-21-2011, 02:18 AM
If anyone else has this problem I found the solution. You have to buy a GT2 car.
I bought the GT2 BMW

rekikire
10-21-2011, 02:31 AM
Buying a GT2 car may not fix the problem for everyone, going through the list of all the events at the track you're held up on and buying cars that match those events will.

Rasp
10-21-2011, 02:34 AM
Buying a GT2 car may not fix the problem for everyone, going through the list of all the events at the track you're held up on and buying cars that match those events will.

Its the only event available in the season spot according to some of the Forza 4 threads on the official forza forums.

SatNiteEduardo
10-21-2011, 02:54 AM
There are only 2 cars needed to avoid this happening - a GT2 and a Corvette. People should stop pointing to that list as it is not that simple because the game does not use the full list of available events at every stage of career mode. This is why the toyota did not help.

This has been posted at least 4 or 5 times on this forum now.

Rasp
10-21-2011, 02:56 AM
There are only 2 cars needed to avoid this happening - a GT2 and a Corvette. People should stop pointing to that list as it is not that simple because the game does not use the full list of available events at every stage of career mode. This is why the toyota did not help.

This has been posted at least 4 or 5 times on this forum now.

With the season seven problem... Yes. However, I searched the forum here mutiple times with multiple keywords and found no solution.

SatNiteEduardo
10-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Search may not find it but here is one thread that includes a link to another http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=336748

Dragon86
10-21-2011, 05:23 AM
The Leguna Seca event event for Season 8. Is this the multi-class event? If it is then I think that is why some people are getting the no cars available message.

SatNiteEduardo
10-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Plain and simple its because they do not own a gt2 class car

Rasp
10-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Having the same problems with Season 9 race 21 at Road America. I know people keep saying check these charts but it just doesn't make any sense. I'd prefer if someone could tell me what car I need to buy.

rekikire
10-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Go to your event list instead of the world tour, find events that are white and buy cars that match those restrictions.

Green events are events that your current car qualifies for
Blue events are events that you have a car in your garage that qualifies
White events are events that you don't have a car that matches the restrictions.

Rasp
10-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Then that makes no sense because on the event list i had a full circuit race on road america. It's a R3 North America Tour race that has no restrictions. I have a car that qualifies but it won't let me race. It doesn't make sense that all these races are so buggy.

Dragon86
10-21-2011, 07:28 AM
That is why I'm wondering if it is a special type of event that is supposed to take place and not just some normal race. If you're in season 9 try buying a GT1 car or maybe an LMP car.

eiVaL
10-21-2011, 12:00 PM
the events change depending on what car you're in when you search, you can get 50 different combinations on the same track in a season.

you can even have a car that fits the description of a race yet it wont show up if you search with that car, instead you search with another car, try to join it will say that car isnt valid but you have one that is, then you pick the car an it lets you use it.

like for instance those "Mustang vs Corvette" or whatever, i got in my Vette an it wouldnt show up, so i got in some european car which wasnt even the same PI or Class as my Vette yet that event still shows up

durp =/

SatNiteEduardo
10-22-2011, 05:00 AM
You need a gt2 class car. There is a BMW. I think its an m3 gt2.