PDA

View Full Version : Near Impossible Questions?

Tyger7
10-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Sometimes you get asked extremely crazy things like:

Name something an Inuit probably would not know

After googling what exactly it was (I had no clue but now I remember once I saw). Similiar to an Eskimo. Anyways, no answers were correct and this was a Fast Money round. Questions dumped on the Fast Money like that have screwed me over more than once. Then I have to replay the whole thing all over again :( I wish they would give you the answers like they do in the regular rounds.

It's such a guessing game!

Fury of Dis
10-21-2011, 07:12 AM
Yea I've ran into a few weird ones as well. That question is actually (at least according to the game file):

Name something an Inuit would not own.

Top answers are swimsuit and freezer.

dorkzilla123
10-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Name a popular European car company.

Volvo beat out Ferrari..go figure.

Tifa007
10-27-2011, 01:55 PM
"Name an actor or actress who would be perfect for a remake of Psycho."

Well, for starters, there was a remake, and Vince Vaughn was not an option from the game. Jack Nicholson got like 7 points. I lost Fast Money because of this question.

Fury of Dis
10-28-2011, 03:59 PM
Lol if you thought that was bad wait till you hear the answers. The number one answer is Lindsay Lohan....... wow. And it only gets better.... number two: Mel Gibson.

Apparently the people polled didn't realize psycho wasn't a documentary.

Tifa007
10-29-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah I looked at it on the spreadsheet. They must have misheard the question. It wasn't for people who are actually psycho.

I'm so glad to have the answer sheet, but it doesn't make the game any less painful...

MasterHook
05-25-2012, 01:50 AM
I got one asking for things people put on a bun? I got number 1 and 2 (hotdog and hamburger) pretty easily but number 3 (LAX????) and 4 (Jelly) I would have never guessed in a million years.