PDA

View Full Version : Help Six in a row?

planetteri
10-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Can anyone tell me or explain how you can set up six jewels in a row?? Or is it just pure luck?? I love this game (and how it's evolved from 2!) and got it on the PC first, the controls on Xbox are much more differcult than using a mouse especially for speed. I managed to get 6 in a row on the PC thou I'm not sure how!!! Please help

Paka
10-21-2011, 01:23 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090105181037AAPpl7Y - This seems to be a good explanation. I did it by accident too, but I think I did so by moving the gems around while they were falling.

Shobbzane
10-22-2011, 11:51 AM
You'll get it. Just keep playing. I got it today playing Lightning Mode. Just randomly going really fast and the screen stopped and the chievie popped! xD

martyrdon
10-25-2011, 04:19 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090105181037AAPpl7Y - This seems to be a good explanation.

That is actually for Bejeweled Blitz so that method, even though possible, will be extremely hard to do for the fact we can't rotate 4 gems at a time... So with that in mind I decided to show how to do it in classic Bejeweled... (Actually you would want to try this in Zen mode as you don't have to worry with the timer that way.

Arrange part your board like this. Colors do not matter I just used these as an example:

G = green
R = red
P = purple
X = any other color

X X G G X X
X X R P X X
X X P R X X
G G R P G G

ObiWanKenRoby
10-28-2011, 04:45 PM
it seems to be luck, i've gotten it maybe 3 or 4 times (the last time was when i detonated 2 Hypercubes, so i was pissed it didnt help my score at all hahah), though i'm sure there is a surefire way to do this, like the post above has.

OzzieDreamer
10-28-2011, 06:02 PM
I am able to get these all the time... I get them when they are in an L formation. You will need 2 gems going horizontal and two vertical. Then, move over a gem so that it will match both ways....

holm21
03-07-2014, 04:17 AM
I am able to get these all the time... I get them when they are in an L formation. You will need 2 gems going horizontal and two vertical. Then, move over a gem so that it will match both ways....

Yep...this is the only way that I have been able to get them. It happens a lot more than you would think.. u just gotta look for it closely.