PDA

View Full Version : Max Credits

martyrdon
10-21-2011, 01:37 PM
OK, I am and never will be, one to exploit glitches. I logged in to Forza today and it froze when I brought up Message Center. I dashboarded it and reloaded I now have 999,999,999cr's WTF o_0...? anyone else have this happen? I did not glitch anything intentionally and will be majorly upset if Turn 10 bans me for this!

martyrdon
10-21-2011, 01:53 PM
I read on the Forza site this seems to be a wide spread issue but does not effect everyone. Appears to be tied to the Daily Bonus from Turn 10. Some are saying to delete the Game Save file and start over to avoid the ban Hammer but I agree with others who say to wait. Turn 10 is aware of the issue and just wait for official word as what to do. In the mean time would be best to not go Hog Wild in the Auction House as that would be exploiting the issue and might get you banned......

TwistedFate
10-21-2011, 02:19 PM
I read on the Forza site this seems to be a wide spread issue but does not effect everyone. Appears to be tied to the Daily Bonus from Turn 10. Some are saying to delete the Game Save file and start over to avoid the ban Hammer but I agree with others who say to wait. Turn 10 is aware of the issue and just wait for official word as what to do. In the mean time would be best to not go Hog Wild in the Auction House as that would be exploiting the issue and might get you banned......

You could also try, and I'm not endorsing it just suggesting it's an option, buying multiple copies of the really expensive Ferrari, and then sell it back in game for 100 Cr. It will reduce the cash, and get rid of any potentially ban-able evidence that it happened. I would also suggest doing it offline if you want to do that.

FeaRs
10-21-2011, 04:05 PM
You could also try, and I'm not endorsing it just suggesting it's an option, buying multiple copies of the really expensive Ferrari, and then sell it back in game for 100 Cr. It will reduce the cash, and get rid of any potentially ban-able evidence that it happened. I would also suggest doing it offline if you want to do that.

I would think they would still have some record of it, maybe not though. It would be so funny to have a bunch of the expensive cars and putting them up for a really low buyout. Those things would sell so fast its not even funny.

Utako
10-22-2011, 01:16 AM
OK, I am and never will be, one to exploit glitches. I logged in to Forza today and it froze when I brought up Message Center. I dashboarded it and reloaded I now have 999,999,999cr's WTF o_0...? anyone else have this happen? I did not glitch anything intentionally and will be majorly upset if Turn 10 bans me for this!

I had the same problem on forza 3 and I got ban for a month lost all my carreer progression and cars.

they could have fixed this :uzi:

edit : I was VERY VERY upset and I am still when I see all these hackers bidding twice a billion in the auction house 2 years later !!!

Is that justice ? I really get disgusted of buying games !!!

F Zer0 X
10-22-2011, 01:50 AM
If this happened to me there is no way i would be deleting my save and starting over, it's T10's problem so they can fix it.

And they shouldn't ban you either

Mohegan13
10-22-2011, 09:33 AM
If you exploit a glitch they will ban you.

Just because there was an error doesn't give you the right to exploit it. It's up to you to act responsibly in the matter and not abuse it. That was even part of the Terms when you created your xbox profile.

RYARNI
10-22-2011, 10:53 AM
I got this 999million thing too, I feel a tad bad but it helped me get the top 5 cars and all Ferraris achievements. Plus I bought a Abarth 500 off my mate for 100mill to help him haha

Utako
10-22-2011, 12:14 PM
I got this 999million thing too, I feel a tad bad but it helped me get the top 5 cars and all Ferraris achievements. Plus I bought a Abarth 500 off my mate for 100mill to help him haha

this is how i got banned in fm3 don't give money to your friends

SuperSkyline89
10-22-2011, 03:12 PM

Wouldn't be surprised if they banned you for that.

RYARNI
10-22-2011, 04:14 PM
They are going to ban me for giving me 999million credits and not expecting me to spend it?

SuperSkyline89
10-22-2011, 04:26 PM
They are going to ban me for giving me 999million credits and not expecting me to spend it?

If a bank accidentally deposited $20,000 in your account and you noticed but chose to use that to buy a car instead of telling the bank what would you expect them to do?

If you don't use the money (both in real life and in the game) nothing is your fault, Turn10 (or the bank) will fix it and leave you alone. But the second you take advantage of it, you've broken a rule and they will punish you. Doesn't matter what gave you the opportunity to break a rule, only matters that you did.

mark197205
10-22-2011, 07:17 PM
If a bank accidentally deposited $20,000 in your account and you noticed but chose to use that to buy a car instead of telling the bank what would you expect them to do?

If you don't use the money (both in real life and in the game) nothing is your fault, Turn10 (or the bank) will fix it and leave you alone. But the second you take advantage of it, you've broken a rule and they will punish you. Doesn't matter what gave you the opportunity to break a rule, only matters that you did.

Exactly this.

the ferenczy
10-22-2011, 07:49 PM
You can't compare real money and in game credits. Forza credits have no value and wouldn't be considered a crime to spend. You should not be banned for an error the creators of the game made.

SuperSkyline89
10-22-2011, 07:58 PM
You can't compare real money and in game credits.

Whether it's real money or not, it's the same sense of morality that stops you from spending it.

Forza credits have no value and wouldn't be considered a crime to spend.

No one said it was a crime to spend glitched Forza credits, but it is against the rules set by Turn 10 regardless of how you got them.

You should not be banned for an error the creators of the game made.

You don't get banned for possessing glitched credits, therefore you're not being banned for their error. You only get banned if you use them, that's your fault, not theirs.

dotCody
10-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Dude, just buy all of the cars in the game. You'll only risk a ban if you bid on a Unicorn Car in the Auction House.

IRELAND NO 1
10-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Right I just logged in now I have 999,999,999 credits this should be a good thing but I will probably get the fucking ban for nothing!

I am actually really pissed off now, its not my mistake I feel like buying every single car but I know I will get banned for it. I lost 5 million credits bidding on a unicorn car auction they are still frozen, auction under review that was 5 days ago.

Makes me think the guys who bid 999,999,999 may not have hacked at all it may have been Turn 10 just giving max credits and gamers just bid!
This is making the game a bit of a joke for me now, do I spend what credits I had about 8 million because they might take all the credits back even my own original sigh WTF....:mad:

RYARNI
10-23-2011, 12:00 AM

Hahaha morality, ITS A GAME! If you shot a guy on a game do you feel any emotion? No you do not. Its a number on a game, for some pixelated cars, its not real.

Your speech was very nice but it completely does not apply here.

TwistedFate
10-23-2011, 12:06 AM
Hahaha morality, ITS A GAME! If you shot a guy on a game do you feel any emotion? No you do not. Its a number on a game, for some pixelated cars, its not real.

Than why are you so upset? Go ahead and start bidding on Unicorns.

RYARNI
10-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Upset? Im amused at the response. I got what I wanted off this game and now its on ebay :)

SuperSkyline89
10-23-2011, 12:31 AM

Killing someone in a game is something that's built in, you're expected to do that. Using money you should never have isn't built in, that's just cheating. I don't care if you break the rules or not, I was simply warning you so you don't use the credits and come back here crying about getting banned.

But then you've already sold the game so you wouldn't care about that.