PDA

View Full Version : Need help in stupid sewers...on pro

JSP 16
10-21-2011, 06:14 PM
those fucking invisible bugs keep cutting my head off or burn my face with acid......i need some serious help on this part before i really go crazy and get thrown in the mental institution cuz of this crap !

dwayne_hicks
10-21-2011, 06:22 PM
They aren't that hard to spot.

Calm yourself down and take it slow. Listen for their footsteps, when ya hear them, stop and get ready. I have always used shotguns to deal with the bugs, a few blasts usually handles them.

Also, keep plenty of Herbs/sprays/Fish around for a quick reheal if you need it.

kinjoking
10-22-2011, 04:17 PM
these are very simple essentially, when u first enter sewers, u hear one break out and run, stand at the the far end of the sewer and look through your sniper scope, you can see them drooling, if you shoot them with a rifle they die in one or 2 hits depending on whether u get them in the head or not.
when u move into the the cage area, one drops down from the hole in ceiling, if you slowly walk in you can shoot him in the head before he jumps down, then one will come at you straight after on ground level, switch to shotgun and blast his ass.
next go into the cages to collect the stuff, when u come out another will break out of the cage, quickly head to back of the cage your in and shoot him as he comes through the door....

kinjoking
10-22-2011, 04:22 PM
these are very simple essentially, when u first enter sewers, u hear one break out and run, stand at the the far end of the sewer and look through your sniper scope, you can see them drooling, if you shoot them with a rifle they die in one or 2 hits depending on whether u get them in the head or not.
when u move into the the cage area, one drops down from the hole in ceiling, if you slowly walk in you can shoot him in the head before he jumps down, then one will come at you straight after on ground level, switch to shotgun and blast his ass.
next go into the cages to collect the stuff, when u come out another will break out of the cage, quickly head to back of the cage your in and shoot him as he comes through the door....
after youve lowered the water and head out, another will drop from the ceiling when there wasnt one one before, but you can shoot him down with the rifle dead before he even sees you. then one will come at you from the broken rubble as you head back, just shotgun again.
if you dont need to collect the stuff when you jump down into the empty water pit then just throw a flash grenade and run past as theres 2 enemies in there. if you need to collect the stuff then shotgu again as these can come out of the pit to chase you. or head back into the cell again and pigeon hole them.
what i forgot to mention is that at the beginning theres a pit with 2 in, but these cant leave the pit, so you can rifle them if you stand by the ralings and they will both be dead with 1 shot to the head. just aim for the drool. :)
if you really have trouble with them in the cage area, head back out the door, they can open doors so just shoot them as they burst thru, and youl clear the area no problem. :)

JSP 16
10-22-2011, 08:15 PM
alright i got through all that shit with ur guys help...thanks ....

now im mad again.....im now stuck in the part where the blind guy with freddy krueger knife blades is with u in a little cage.....and where those black robe guys surround the cage and the doors cannot open......HELP!!!

i haev a shot gun, 2 incidentiary (sp) grenades, 3 flash grenades, red 9 and a rifle...and three combined herbs...on first aid spray

kinjoking
10-22-2011, 08:41 PM
alright i got through all that shit with ur guys help...thanks ....

now im mad again.....im now stuck in the part where the blind guy with freddy krueger knife blades is with u in a little cage.....and where those black robe guys surround the cage and the doors cannot open......HELP!!!

i haev a shot gun, 2 incidentiary (sp) grenades, 3 flash grenades, red 9 and a rifle...and three combined herbs...on first aid spray
basicly the easiest way i did it is run to the gate that is further away from garrador and shoot it 3 times with the shotgun then smash down the gate, you shouldnt get hit at all or no more then once, throw a flash grenade and run back out into the dining room area and pick off the monks one by one as they come out, garrador will eventually come out but wont know where you are and some of the monks get stuck in the cage meaning you can deal with garrador 1 on 1. the trick is capcom expect people to panic in this situation, if you accept that your going to get hit once and its ok to get hit then u can be calm. the only difficult thing that can keep happening is that the crossbow monk can get a lucky shot at you before you shoot off the lock meaning garrador will have enough time to slice you up.
when youve cleared the area run behind the counter where you shot the wine bottle and collect some magnum ammo which is normally there. and get the treasure.

GaussianMist
10-22-2011, 09:59 PM
For the Garrador part, I simply snagged the treasure, then ran to one of the gates, and shot three rounds with the shotgun, breaking the lock. Then I ran like hell to the exit. Only got hit by one crossbow bolt.

JSP 16
10-22-2011, 10:54 PM
alright im on my attempt.....i will tell u about my glorious tale in this fight...whether or not my story ends with me riding a sea-doo out in the sunset.....or my head decapitated and hung on a oak tree by the illuminatos :) ....

relauby
10-23-2011, 12:30 PM
If there's anyone seeing this thread still stuck in the sewers and can't get through with the methods mentioned above, just try running like hell through the sewers. That's what I always did and I think I might have gotten once or twice.

kinjoking
10-23-2011, 03:11 PM
running tru this section is not advised as you can complete it without ever taking any damage. and then your free to pick up all the extra ammo and herbs, and jewels. which you need to upgrade weapons.

JSP 16
10-24-2011, 07:51 AM
Well thanks to everyones help I am officially done with this beautiful game...yes i called resident evil beautiful which is ironic i think....anyways...

one question.......anyone ever finish the game with the chicago typewriter?? if so how long did it take you?

Gor1lla
10-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Horror can be beautiful, too :P
I finished it quite often with the CT, but it heavily depends on your "will" to fight. You can run through the game in 2hrs or something from scratch or take your time.

kinjoking
10-27-2011, 04:16 PM
im using the PRL 12, its the most fun weapon ever! possibly that and the cerebral bore!