PDA

View Full Version : Facebook required

anthonyd46
10-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Just thought I'd give people a heads up that are considering this game u need a Facebook account to get the uploading achievement if you don't have one you can sign up for free at www.facebook.com

fear30x
10-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Only if you want the upload achievement is it's required,

If ur just playing the game for fun as some of us are its Not required at all

anthonyd46
03-16-2012, 07:21 PM

Why even bother being on this site if your just playing for fun?

Darth Cuda
07-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Why even bother being on this site if your just playing for fun?

There is more to gaming than achievements, I use this site for tips/tricks and talking to fellow gamers.

DJ RJester
07-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Just thought I'd give people a heads up that are considering this game u need a Facebook account to get the uploading achievement if you don't have one you can sign up for free at www.facebook.com
It says in the roadmap that you only have to take 20 awesome pictures.
I got this achievement by making a bogus facebook account and taking the same picture over & over and uploading it to Facebook, you have to do it over 2 days as it only let's you upload about 15 pictures every 24hrs. The achievement popped for me after the 20th picture had uploaded to Facebook.

N00delsuppe
07-29-2013, 08:15 PM
This has got to be the worst idea for an achievement EVER! Who would want to spam their facebook profile with 20(!!) photographs from within a hunting game, or any game in fact??

DwnTheRbbtHole
10-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

Mr Granstaff
04-29-2014, 05:55 PM

I don't think they said it was required to play the game - just for the achievement, smarty pants! :-)