PDA

View Full Version : Career makes up events!

VonThronstahl
10-22-2011, 11:58 AM
After more than 130 races and in the middle of the 9th season I wondered why I am stuck at ~4% completion. I figured that it is impossible to drive the same events 20 or more times without noticing.

I started a little research and others got the same problem. The career makes up events to match the cars in your garage. Manufacteur races, North America Class S Tour, ... and others. Races on tracks that are not part of that event in the event list.

This is super annoying because I have to drive races that won't help me with my completion. At least in Forza 3 a good amount of the events was checked off after the sixth season. Now I have only 5 completed and some events half finished.

Crepsik
10-22-2011, 07:55 PM
I noticed this a few days ago and its a bummer. I wish I would have simmed World Tour and just driven the event list..but oh well I have made lots of cash during my 310races...only 2 simmed. To bad I am only 11.2% done :D

rekikire
10-22-2011, 08:43 PM
I use the event list spreadsheet listed in another thread. When I get to a track I check if any of the three races match the event list. If they do, I choose one of those races, if they don't I change cars, then check the three races now listed.

I've only had a couple of occassions where none of the cars in my garage bring up an event that match the event list.

The next trick is that once you've chosen the event that matches the list. You can change cars again to get into another car that matches the restrictions for the event.

GeNN1z
10-22-2011, 08:53 PM
i complete 10th season ang got 4,1 completation:/