PDA

View Full Version : How do i?

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Right my forza 3 save file corrupt. so its all gone. But ive just re downloaded the vip car pack for forza3 how do i make it register in forza 4?

SuperSkyline89
10-22-2011, 06:40 PM
By being at least Level 1 in FM3.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-22-2011, 06:43 PM
i am but do i need to start a new save?

IRELAND NO 1
10-22-2011, 06:59 PM
I have the same problem what I as thinking of doing was starting a new game on a seperate USB drive with my profile, just to get the achievement that should work right?

I am only level 31/32 but I don't feel like starting all over again, losing all my cars and credits!

SuperSkyline89
10-22-2011, 07:15 PM
i am but do i need to start a new save?

If you mean you are Level 1 on the corrupt save, as far as FM4 is concerned you no longer have a level, that save file is as good as non-existent.

FM4 can only access a good save file, so you'll have to get to Level 1 on a new save. Then you can import and get the Forza Faithful achievement.

Also, if you're after the unicorns make sure you buy either the Gallardo Superleggera or F430 Scuderia before you import into FM4.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Ive got forza faithful. After the corruption i started again only level 3 tho. But thats with my current save. I just started a new save on usb and nothing. I think i need to go on forza3 get unicorn then start agen. Dont have forza3 anymore tho

IRELAND NO 1
10-22-2011, 08:00 PM
So you got forza faithful just by loading up your normal save on forza 4, i thought it only popped after the Ferrari 1st race both achievements pop together with the unicorn car achievement. Any ideas why it didn't pop with the USB save that's weird, at least it worked on your main save so no need to restart all over again good news.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Its because the save i imported was a level 2 forza3 save. Only did like 3 races on that forza save. was around level 40 before i lost everything so cba to do agen. I didnt get unicorn because the save i used didnt have one. ive since re downloaded my vip lack for no3 and want vip status but dont seem to be working

IRELAND NO 1
10-22-2011, 09:19 PM
I think i will re-download the VIP pack do a few races with the test track A to get enough cash to buy a unicorn car. I am going to put my save on a USB delete the save from my HD start a new game, hopefully then both should pop after the 1st Ferrari race. Then transfer the save back to my HD, all this crap for my deleted save sigh:(.

Thanks for the info!