PDA

View Full Version : Cant Install Disc 2

i NatrlKilla i
10-22-2011, 08:56 PM
For some strange reason, I cannot install disc 2. It always stops at 11% saying something like 'Could not install content. Try again.' I press A and it tells me to put disc 1 back in, and takes me back to the main menu.

I installed it on my slim fine, but I need to send that in for repairs as I get unrecognised disc with anything I try to play, so I got my old console out, and that's the one I'm having problems with. I don't think it's the disc, as there's not a mark on it, and the only time it's been out of the case was to install it on the slim.

Anyone else having similar issues, or know what the problem may be? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

JKSullivan
10-23-2011, 03:00 PM
I have no personal experience with your issue, but out of curiousity, is your other console fully up to date with all the dashboard updates? There could be something in one of the updates that the game is looking for in installing the second disc. Just a wild guess, sorry if it is a dumb question :)

i NatrlKilla i
10-23-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah, it should be up to date, I had to do an update when I turned it on, but that may be because I formatted the hard drive, as I was planning on selling it.
And I don't think it's a dumb question, it rules out possibilities :)