PDA

View Full Version : Zombrex Locations

MINKISS
10-22-2011, 11:11 PM
i didnt see this yet so i figured id post it i got this off gamerscoreheros.com

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #1
The first place to find Zombrex is in the Pharmacy in Roy’s Mart. Simply follow the main quest line to get there after you leave the Safe House

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #2
You need to save up $50,000 to purchase this from the Pawn Shops in Moe’s Maginations in Royal Flush, Army Surplus Gift Store in Palisades Mall, and Tinkerbox on the Silver Strip (Price will go up $50,000 every time you buy one)

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #3
Inside bank vault security box number 673. Check out our Security Box Guide (http://www.gamersheroes.com/dead-rising-2-off-the-record-security-box-guide) for more Information

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #4
This is one of the easiest Zombrex to obtain. (After Case 1-1) You can find the Zombrex on the roof of the safehouse directly behind the elevator. Thanks to Guest Hero Ndy Ales for his contribution

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #5
Zombrex on the second story of the Jump Space 7 Restraunt. Run to a window, break it, then run along til you see the Zombrex on the platform. Thanks to Guest Hero Brandon for his contribution

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #6
The 6th Zombrex item is located in the tunnels that leads to the Silver Strip by the Sex Shop. Thanks to Guest Hero Jack for his contribution

Heres a video link Provided by JuSt BLaZe

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - All Zombrex Stashes - YouTube

Mister Buds
10-23-2011, 12:59 AM
i think there's a video of all the locations floating around somewhere, but it doesn't really matter. one thing i have to correct is that zombrex is available for purchase in all of the pawn shops, not just moe's maginations. also, the price increases $50k for each subsequent one you buy. only reason i know that is because on my first playthrough nobody knew the locations yet, so i ended up buying a couple so i could finish.

JuSt BLaZe
10-23-2011, 05:18 AM
Yeah the video goes like this:

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record - All Zombrex Stashes - YouTube

Zombrex Location Guide – Zombrex #2
You need to save up $50,000 to purchase this from the Pawn Shop in Moe’s Maginations

Also for this one, you can buy as much as you want to, only the next Zombrex will cost you $ 50,000 more. As Mister Buds already mentioned.

MINKISS
10-23-2011, 01:06 PM
thanks for the info i have edited and added video link

xOhNoes11
10-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Pretty sure the price of Zombrex doubles. I've bought more than one and it goes up from 50k to 100k to 200k.. you get the idea.

count23
10-25-2011, 11:28 PM
There's at least 3 zombrex in the security lockups. I found 3 on my first playthrough and two on teh second (wasnt looking for keys on teh second one). By day 2 i had 5 zombrex including the jupiter one and the rooftop.

Bofur
10-27-2011, 12:39 AM
Does anyone know if New Game + Switches locations of Zombrex, or takes some out? The stash behind the elevator isn't there on this playthrough. Haven't tested any other locations yet.

LolipopGuild
10-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Does anyone know if New Game + Switches locations of Zombrex, or takes some out? The stash behind the elevator isn't there on this playthrough. Haven't tested any other locations yet.

That stash only appears AFTER you get the stash from the pharmacy. Get the stash from the pharmacy first (why wouldn't you? It's free.) and then go back and check.

Bofur
10-27-2011, 05:28 AM
I've already done that. Maybe I have to take my dosage first. I'll keep you updated...

BounTyHunteR Zero
10-27-2011, 08:42 AM
It Cannot be Accessed until Case 1-1

Bofur
10-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Cool thanks. Took my dosage and it was there.