PDA

View Full Version : Event List issue

Aagame
10-23-2011, 12:42 AM
I'm about to finish world career and am ready to tackle the rest of the event list. I just went there and noticed that several of the boxes are blacked out: 9 in the European Manufacturer Races block, 5 in the Asian Manufacturer block, and 6 in the North American Manufacturer block. I can't select them and they don't have the lock symbol.

Are these unlocked at some point, or just blank events on the grid that Turn10 put in there. The latter seems to be a weird design choice if so..

rekikire
10-23-2011, 12:54 AM
No, they're just filler space, there are no events in these spots.

Giddimani
10-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Are there some infos if Turn10 is planning on adding events through DLC?

Seems a little strange to me, to add a column in EuroRaces just to add 1 more event and black 9 blocks :confused:

GeNN1z
10-23-2011, 01:55 AM
i am finished with the 10th season and 26% on the event list:)

Aagame
10-23-2011, 02:33 AM
I was thinking it might have to do with DLC as well, but that would (assuming) screw up Bucket List, so I doubt it.

rekikire
10-23-2011, 03:04 AM
Are there some infos if Turn10 is planning on adding events through DLC?

Seems a little strange to me, to add a column in EuroRaces just to add 1 more event and black 9 blocks :confused:

The only information regarding DLC are additional cars, nothing about additional tracks, events or achievements.

Would you rather they had one event less?

Giddimani
10-23-2011, 03:56 AM
The only information regarding DLC are additional cars, nothing about additional tracks, events or achievements.

Would you rather they had one event less?

I think tracks will be coming pretty sure.

And no, I dont want one event less, but as a rational thinking person it seems just not right to me to do this, so my conclusion was, that there will be somehow events added.

Tassie Tiger
10-23-2011, 04:05 AM
Any chance they can add Tracks from the lower half of the world :confused:

There are some great tracks in the Southern Hemisphere.
I might be biased being an Aussie but what about Bathurst, Eastern Creek, Phillip Island etc

There are also Interlagos in Brazil and Lago Potrero de los Funes in Argentina.

Giddimani
10-23-2011, 04:40 AM
I might be biased being an Aussie but what about Bathurst, Eastern Creek, Phillip Island etc

Totally offtopic, but is has nothing to do with being biased (I am from europe), Bathurst is one of the most epic courses around the world. Its a shame the track isnt in more tracks (and that 888 didnt win this year ;) ) Would also be awesome to have some of the V8 street tracks.

SuperSkyline89
10-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Any chance they can add Tracks from the lower half of the world :confused:

There are also Interlagos in Brazil and Lago Potrero de los Funes in Argentina.

They base their decision on which new tracks to add on the requests on the Forza forums. The Aussie V8 race cars were included because of that so if you want a track you should post there.

I'd love to see Bathurst and Interlagos. I saw the last 10 minutes of a race at Bathurst where a Team Holden car and a Toll Holden were battling for first recently and the track looks awesome, nice and tight with some seriously technical bits.

I also like Interlagos because of the elevation changes and just the general location, being carved out of hills.

edit: it was the 2011 Bathurst 1000 I saw, unfortunately the video got banned on YouTube so I can't post it.

GeNN1z
10-23-2011, 01:09 PM
when will the Dlc come?