PDA

View Full Version : EASHL Filtering?

alexsimms
10-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Regarding EASHL cLub matches, is there anyway to set a filter to only match you up with teams that are within your skill level?

The guys I play with are in their high 70's and low 80's, but we always end up matched against players in their high 80's and 90's... there is literally no way we can win. It's like Japan playing Canada... ridiculous.

RendoDBI
10-24-2011, 04:23 PM
The game already tries to match you up with clubs that are NEAR the same club level as you. Player ratings don't mean shit in club matching.

Low 80's player ratings are average. It all depends on your build. I'm rated at about 82 or 83 for a defensemen, and I'm better than 99% of the 90-92 rated defensemen, simply because my build is better.

Same goes for forward. Specializing in stats that enhance your playing style, which may give you a lower overall rating, increases your effectiveness as a player.

Also, there is apparently a "juice glitch" again, and if that's the case, it'd explain why you're getting trounced.

videogamemasta
10-29-2011, 01:59 AM
they do try to match you up with teams of your skill level and also theres an option to play against the same amount of people so your not outnumbered