PDA

View Full Version : ONE coin in Desserted Kitchen

bpsmith14
07-29-2007, 08:34 AM
I am only missing one last coin in the whole game. I have 99 in Desserted kitchen. Anyone have any idea? I've looked all over a million times

Spddemon01
07-31-2007, 05:39 AM
well where you see those three coffee pots if you are back is facing those pots you'll see the octopus and than a few shelves and behind one of those shelves is a coin there. that one was hard for me to find somewhat. another is the coin by the back door. its where you see the chefs outfits and umbrellas. you past those and when you are close to the door theres one to the right next to a basket. if not that one than the one when your back is facing the door and you look stright and you see a coin on the right side behind some boxes. those were the hard coins for me to find other than that i have no clue. hope the info helps...

syke213
08-02-2007, 10:17 PM
I am only missing one last coin in the whole game. I have 99 in Desserted kitchen. Anyone have any idea? I've looked all over a million times

try next to the stove in the extra cooking area. It is on the right side of the stove as you are looking at it on the ground level, behind the two coolers with the two rats on it and the high stack of vegetable boxes. hope this is the one you are looking for i know this one drove me crazy.

moxavian
08-13-2007, 05:16 PM
If you didn't find it, I'm betting it's the one you have to pick up doing the Soupy mission in The City of Lights .. it counts toward The Desserted Kitchen.

Dr Buttcrack
09-13-2007, 07:21 PM
well where you see those three coffee pots if you are back is facing those pots you'll see the octopus and than a few shelves and behind one of those shelves is a coin there. that one was hard for me to find somewhat. another is the coin by the back door. its where you see the chefs outfits and umbrellas. you past those and when you are close to the door theres one to the right next to a basket. if not that one than the one when your back is facing the door and you look stright and you see a coin on the right side behind some boxes. those were the hard coins for me to find other than that i have no clue. hope the info helps...

1000/1000

Zenquen
12-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I am also currently at 99/100 I know I got the one in the city of lights. Is there any others which only unlock after a certain amount of time?

Lord of Orion
04-22-2008, 12:53 AM
try next to the stove in the extra cooking area. It is on the right side of the stove as you are looking at it on the ground level, behind the two coolers with the two rats on it and the high stack of vegetable boxes. hope this is the one you are looking for i know this one drove me crazy.

You gents are amazing! Thank you for the tip with looking behind the coolers cause that was the one that I was missing ...

1000/1000

Hitchcock
05-30-2008, 07:14 PM
man that one behind the cooler is by far the hardest to find on the level. If anyone needs one more coin that would most likely be the place it's at. Anyways thanks for the tips finally got 1000/1000 on this brutal ass game