PDA

View Full Version : Huh? Why do i have 999,999,999CR when ive not hacked the game.

Blitz MMCCV
10-24-2011, 11:19 PM
Ive not played it in a couple of days due to work and coursework and i come on today and my credits were normal until i went on the online bit were it says todays online bonus is 2564CR or whatever it was and as soon as it gave me that i ended up with 999,999,999CR. Am i gonna get labeled a hacker now even though i didnt do anything wrong. :(

SuperSkyline89
10-24-2011, 11:37 PM
No, Turn 10 knows this is happening to a lot of people when they retrieve their daily credit bonus.

You won't be punished as long as you don't use the credits online.

Blitz MMCCV
10-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Ok thanks for your reply, bonus for me then easiest billion ive ever earnt if only i could get a billion like that IRL lol i'll get on with buying the ferraris and most expensive cars then :)

and does that mean i cant get custom vinyls off the marketplace even if they are free ones.

SuperSkyline89
10-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Ok thanks for your reply, bonus for me then easiest billion ive ever earnt if only i could get a billion like that IRL lol i'll get on with buying the ferraris and most expensive cars then :)

and does that mean i cant get custom vinyls off the marketplace even if they are free ones.

If they're free I can't really see Turn 10 getting mad since you're not passing around glitched credits.

As for the Ferrari's and 5 most expensive cars, just don't sell them on the auction house when you're done with them, it's safer to just sell them back to the car showroom.

Blitz MMCCV
10-25-2011, 12:10 AM
Well these credits are gonna last me forever and im just gonna keep all the cars and mod them all as much as possible :)

madmankevin
10-25-2011, 12:20 AM
No, Turn 10 knows this is happening to a lot of people when they retrieve their daily credit bonus.

You won't be punished as long as you don't use the credits online.

I hear you keep saying this. Do you have a link for a source?

Forza, the first game where we're all afraid of receiving glitches in our favor!

SuperSkyline89
10-25-2011, 01:54 AM
I hear you keep saying this. Do you have a link for a source?

Forza, the first game where we're all afraid of receiving glitches in our favor!

I looked on the Forza forums. Tons of people are complaining that they got the credits after they downloaded their daily credit bonus.

As for not using the credits online, that's just the safest way to go about it to not give Turn 10 a reason to ban you. There aren't any unicorns up for auction now, likely because Turn 10 knows the economy is totally screwed, but if you try to bid on anything for very high amounts you're just asking to be banned.

IRELAND NO 1
10-25-2011, 08:45 AM
I got max credits a few days ago, i have bought a few cars offline didn't go crazy gifted a few cars to friends not many. If they ban me i will be pissed i am not buying at the auction house, definitely not bidding on a unicorn car that would be asking for trouble.

I know the whole moral question don't spend the credits you did not earn them but, they fucked up with the unicorn cars now the credit glitch. I was thinking myself how many of those 999,999,999 bids are not hacked/modded accounts, they may have been just dumb kids who maybe seen an easy achievement now are banned? In reality we all know most are hacked/modded i bet you some are legit just stupid, you can't ban somebody for that really?