PDA

View Full Version : Does This Happen to You !!! (really ANNOYING)

MeeT KurTinZ
10-25-2011, 02:34 AM
I'll explain the best way I can. I cant show you because I dont have a capture card.

Ok so regardless of the car it seems, and only for a brief second, what happens is I'm just racing along thru the turns like everyone else. This happens alot in second and third gear, sometimes in fourth gear too, the fuel just cuts off for a second and the car slows then resumes accelerating. My first thought was my controller is broke. But thats not the case after its happened on all 4 of my controllers. Literally i'll just be going thru the turns normally and the car just fuckin stops accelerating. It happens on every car. From modded to bone stock. and just that brief second is all your opponent needs to pass you. And i keep having to repeat races over and over.

Is anything remotely like this happening or happened to anyone else?
If so, did you find a solution to it?

Thx

:confused::confused::confused:

Boosted 2ZZ
10-25-2011, 03:17 AM
is the car sliding??? if you slide off the car will lose traction making it slow down till your wheels get traction again to accelerate

MeeT KurTinZ
10-25-2011, 03:22 AM
is the car sliding??? if you slide off the car will lose traction making it slow down till your wheels get traction again to accelerate

nope.....happens going dead straight too.....:mad:

Boosted 2ZZ
10-25-2011, 03:27 AM
that is really weird, on every car? maybe your cd is scratched?

Daniel55645
10-25-2011, 03:38 AM
I'll explain the best way I can. I cant show you because I dont have a capture card.

Ok so regardless of the car it seems, and only for a brief second, what happens is I'm just racing along thru the turns like everyone else. This happens alot in second and third gear, sometimes in fourth gear too, the fuel just cuts off for a second and the car slows then resumes accelerating. My first thought was my controller is broke. But thats not the case after its happened on all 4 of my controllers. Literally i'll just be going thru the turns normally and the car just fuckin stops accelerating. It happens on every car. From modded to bone stock. and just that brief second is all your opponent needs to pass you. And i keep having to repeat races over and over.

Is anything remotely like this happening or happened to anyone else?
If so, did you find a solution to it?

Thx

:confused::confused::confused:

Check your difficulty, maybe you have assisted brake on. game will auto brake for you when it thanks it needs it

Mecca815
10-25-2011, 03:43 AM
happened to me at first until I tuned the difficulty to my liking. it is the assisted braking option in difficulty. you get more credits with higher settings as well

Boosted 2ZZ
10-25-2011, 03:43 AM
Check your difficulty, maybe you have assisted brake on. game will auto brake for you when it thanks it needs it
^^^ good one he might of got it right there

DEG23
10-25-2011, 03:46 AM
Have you checked to see if auto-braking is enabled. This caught me out the first few races.

MeeT KurTinZ
10-25-2011, 03:59 AM
Oh shit.....didnt notice that!!!

Thx folks!!!!

Much better now......im a fuckin dumb-ass.......lmao

Boosted 2ZZ
10-25-2011, 04:01 AM
glad you found the problem

WoH Jabba81
10-25-2011, 08:39 AM
glad you found the problem

:woop: :drunk

JKSullivan
10-25-2011, 11:47 AM
I've been having the same problem with the F class cars - and I know for sure autobraking is disabled. It almost always happens when going from 2nd to 3rd gear - foot is planted, and the revs just drop away to nothing. I can quit from that race and immediately go to a higher class car and there are no problems.

H2O
10-25-2011, 12:33 PM
gear ratios ;)

The rev drop in my aygo from 2nd to 3rd is huge. Don't change until you're almost hitting the limiter and try using the manual clutch to speed up the shift.

or just install a race gearbox and mess around with the ratios.