PDA

View Full Version : How do i, final boss *SPOILLERS*

PANIC ATTACK 10
10-25-2011, 10:29 PM
So i've been stuck on this chick for awhile now.

i know you have to destroy the things that pop out of the ground.

then open up the belly to expose the head.

but i can only get off half a charge of the glove if i'm lucky.

am i missing anything? ie victor you used that sword behind the alter. is there a different weapon i need?

thanks for any help. seriously tough boss with all the ducking & such. love it but how many hits does it take? playing on medium difficulty, thanks

Baihu1983
10-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Are trying to hit the face with the charge? Because you simply have to punch the crap out of her.

PANIC ATTACK 10
11-01-2011, 12:43 AM
you mean i can just punch? i've been doing it with the glove. i thought that was the only way to beat her/it.

thanks for tip :) really cool but tough.

pistonh
11-01-2011, 03:10 PM
You can actually hit her with the Azoth glove's full charge if done correctly. The whole timed sequence for how long her head stays exposed actually starts from when you destroy both of her tendril thingies to have her start approaching the edge of the cliff. What I did was destroy the 2 tendrils with a quick glove shot each, then made sure I hauled ass to the edge of the cliff so I would be waiting right at the spot where her belly lands facing it already. As soon as the prompt to open her belly appeared I did a quick opening gesture, then immediately started charging the glove. By the time her head pops out you should only be a split second away from a full charge. Once you hear the charge max out just let it loose. The full charge hit will then cause her to scream & the head to immediately pop back in. Takes like 3-4 fully charged shots then she's done for if I can remember correctly.

Baihu1983
11-01-2011, 03:11 PM
You use the glove on the tentacles and her body and then when the head pops you just have to keep punshing it. Should take 3 goes.

PANIC ATTACK 10
11-02-2011, 02:36 AM
thanks for the tips :)