PDA

View Full Version : Out now?

master_shake_350
10-26-2011, 06:33 AM
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/5a3f9c59-1d30-4895-bb76-641bdd959a8c

I just bought it, and its supposed to send instructions to my phone via email but nothing, so it may not be live ATM. I will try via Zune and update this.

EDIT: If your using a gmail account it won't send instructions now, I changed to a hotmail and it worked :)

Credit: Gun-Nut

CouchOrnament
10-26-2011, 06:38 AM
Downloading now.. if marketplace on the phone doesn't say you purchased it, check your credit card. It may have screwed up while authing. If it says you have it just download direct to your phone.

Graivul
10-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Yeah was about to download it now, but I am at work and don't have my data cable and it requires PC connection to download :( ah well wait until this evening lol.

Should be fun anyway, and definitely less tiring than the Kinect version lol

CouchOrnament
10-26-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah was about to download it now, but I am at work and don't have my data cable and it requires PC connection to download :( ah well wait until this evening lol.

Should be fun anyway, and definitely less tiring than the Kinect version lol

I downloaded mine via wifi. My data cable is far far away from me at the moment.

Graivul
10-26-2011, 07:19 AM
Yeah no WiFi in our office building and none nearby, bummer :(

CouchOrnament
10-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Yeah no WiFi in our office building and none nearby, bummer :(

What kind of office are you working in. Sigh.

Graivul
10-26-2011, 07:33 AM
I know! That is what we say too, everything is hard-wired into the servers so we have never needed it really, and our bosses haven't caught up with the need for their employees to access WiFi for their phones / Ipads etc ...... we shall continue to dwell in these dark times I guess :(

Also it is a bit tricky as we are a medical company and they always get knee-jerky over any wireless device around some of the equipment so *shrugs*