PDA

View Full Version : Achievements?

Evo Kazz
10-26-2011, 11:29 AM
We usually get achievement lists real early, the game is out in like 2 weeks, and nothing, is there even a rumoured list knocking about?

Nozza XBA
10-26-2011, 11:50 AM
The achievement were uploaded to the site, but it seems they have vanished...

Though the top search off Google showed me them all, so.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Modern+Warfare+3+Achievements

savok1
10-26-2011, 01:38 PM
Love lmgtfy.com lol

The Pants Party
10-26-2011, 01:45 PM
We posted them about three weeks ago and Activision requested they be removed until closer to the game's release. They will be back up November 1st.

Nozza XBA
10-26-2011, 01:49 PM
We posted them about three weeks ago and Activision requested they be removed until closer to the game's release. They will be back up November 1st.

I can't see why they'd want this but... As shown above they're shown all over the internet on hundreds of sites, so I don't see why they're trying to hold having them posted up or taking them off here will sort whatever problem they have?

CMCX360
10-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Probably because they know people go to this site for their achievement needs, not a random one-off floating about in the middle of Internetland.

Nevander
10-26-2011, 06:34 PM
We usually get achievement lists real early, the game is out in like 2 weeks, and nothing, is there even a rumoured list knocking about?

How's that rock you've been under? Comfortable?

Haha I'm just kidding, but seriously, like everyone else has said, the list was added but Activision requested it be removed.

I still don't get why, as the achievements don't matter much and it's going to be out soon anyways. Blows my mind. :uzi: