PDA

View Full Version : Wtf

ModernSith2010
10-26-2011, 02:06 PM
This is really a f***ing joke, how can a company allow people to brech it's service by modding it and not do anything about. This was one of the best game's to play online and now it's just a f***ing joke, Activition and Infinity Ward should be ashamed of there selfs.
If this is happening now can you imagine what sort of s**t is going to happen when elite come's out, people are going to be paying for something that doesn't accuratly reflect the true skills.
Activition and Infinity Ward should pull there finger out a sort this out, secure there servers and services better and for the people doing this you are the scum of the earth ruining everyone else's game experience just because your not good enough without modding, you should be ashamed of yourself and your mothers should disown you for being scum and shaming them.
For all the hacker's out there I hope you go jump of a f***ing roof and end your pitiful life as you clearly have nothing better to do apart from ruining other people's fun and experience online.

Purge
10-26-2011, 02:08 PM
As I'm currently studying 4 years of ethical hacking, I take offence in that final sentence! You fiend!

ModernSith2010
10-26-2011, 02:13 PM
No one mentioned ethical so why your offended I don't know, doing something for an ethical reason is different from just doing something just to ruin it for other people.

Purge
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
I was only kidding dude, but on that note you did say hackers which is a general term for all hackers be that hacker ethical or malicious. :p

ExtremeRugburn
10-26-2011, 05:33 PM
I agree with the OP that people who maliciously disrupt "normal" gaming by hacking are dicks. Unfortunately companies are not going to continue to monitor and police the online play of games that are well over 4 years old. They simply do not want to spend resources doing so.

ModernSith2010
10-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Yeah but then they are going to be giving these cheating scum a head start on modern warfare 3 as you get prestige points for the last 4 games to spend in the prestige shop in modern warfare 3

RedOctane77
10-26-2011, 05:59 PM
Doesn't it ever get boring having god mode or other mods?

ModernSith2010
10-26-2011, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't know as I tried to get a proper game for 15 minutes and ust kept getting enter into the same loby, so gave up on it, shame only had 3 levels till I could 5 prestige

123abc
10-26-2011, 07:45 PM
yeah activision really need to sort this out

niko da bos
10-27-2011, 03:46 PM
i was in a game the other day with this kid who was underneath the map :/

he had a LMG and tons of amo, so ya that wasnt too fun. i understand people want to hack / mod for fun, and its easier because this game is old. but honestly do it in a private match or with friends, its so ignorant to ruin the game for people playing legit.

MC B0B x360a
10-27-2011, 04:01 PM
I know the hacking sucks, but we bitch at EA for closing down servers. Unfortunately IW could just shut down the servers and then hacking wouldnt be a problem. Either way, they arent going to dump money and time into a game when the third installment comes out in a couple weeks.

EMP
11-02-2011, 06:39 PM
I know the hacking sucks, but we bitch at EA for closing down servers. Unfortunately IW could just shut down the servers and then hacking wouldnt be a problem. Either way, they arent going to dump money and time into a game when the third installment comes out in a couple weeks.
Agree atleast the servers are still up, trying to help my friend out on his account to get him a prestige token for MW3

Gamble07
11-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Playing this today to try and get the token for MW3 and in almost every game I am made the host. For some reason everyone seems to be getting a really bad connection when I am the host, although almost always the connections are full green bars. I have Fibre, and don't have any problems hosting other games. Anyone got any idea as to what's up with this one?