PDA

View Full Version : football achievs?? HOW 2 GET

Blunts4Breakfas
10-27-2011, 04:32 AM
I GOT A 52 YARD TD...BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTIME IM CLOSE..SOME DEFENSIVE GUY COMES OUTTA NO WHERE WID BLAZING SPEED

HOW DO U FOR SURE JUKE..ILL DO A REAL LIFE JUKE...AND SOMTIMES ITLL JUKE..SOMETIMES MY PLAYER WONT..SO IT SEEMS TO GET 60 YRD TD
BEST WAY IS..GET TO 40 YARD LINE FIRST..WHERE U ONLY HAVE 60 TO GO...MUCH HARDER THROWING A 80 YRD TD THEN 60....AND ONCE I CATCH..IT SEEMS GUY THAT I BEAT DEFENSIVELY DIVES AT MY FEET USUALLY MISSES...NOTHER GUY COMES UP..I CAN USUALLY JUKE HIM

but then when looks like im coasting to endzone..some guy outta know where tackles me..and it never lets me juke that last guy

can u stiff arm 2 or truck...
and how is the juke supposed to be peformed..seems like most times ..hopping to 1 side does it..but not always mayb i need to do it earlier..cuz i do it madden like..where i juke when im close to tackler..mayb i need to do it sooner..cuzwhen u juke..the tackler usually stumbles for a second..thus taking him outta the equasion

if ne 1 figured out

60 yrd td

kick return

or even fg wid 40 yrds to go...half time dont read my kick..and it bRLEY HITS END ZONE FROM THAT FAR BACK

itd help alot if i could just know the motions u need
and what moves u can use

like in baseball..u throw slow..its slow...cross it..it curves

i tried spinning in football lol only to look foolish..evn tho it did juke the guy out...stiff arm it seems to put his ARM OUT but never has it kept ne1 from tackling me..if its jukes only..itll be alot harder

plzz some 1 tell me..is there a site somehwere thatll tell us mayb?

i know lots of ppl having trbl with this as well...some may come wid luck ..but having to juke 3 straight ppl never seems to work for the last guy..i ran 62 yards...and got tackled on 1...i almost cried lol

Robbo1991
10-27-2011, 11:48 PM
If you would like to translate that into proper english feel free so we know what you are trying to say...

Sinsko
10-28-2011, 12:09 AM
If you would like to translate that into proper english feel free so we know what you are trying to say...

+1

-i read it 3 times and couldn't figure out what the hell was being said/asked :(

EscapedTheFate
10-28-2011, 11:44 PM

^this....once you fix your grammar we will be happy to help

Roberoo
11-01-2011, 07:15 AM
I think it starts out as 'How do I get the American football achievements' before descending into 'Why doesn't juking work?'

You can't dodge/stiffarm when running with the ball so it will come down to luck how far you get.

Genghis
11-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Yeah, that's brutal mate...read it several times now and am none the wiser...text / abbreviated chat should be kept to text messages

Snide to take the p**s perhaps but come on...

ne 1?!.....surely writing 'anyone' can't be too much of a hardship

EnfantDuSiecle
11-01-2011, 06:55 PM
I couldn't understand the message but i would also like to know how to get some of the football achievements

thenixhex311
11-02-2011, 12:37 AM

+ 1. Forum grammar and punctuation grinds my gears!

Baihu1983
11-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Are the football achievements glitched?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1978/UPiejMw=.jpg (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/kinect-sports-season-two/achievement/58051-Calling-the-Shot.html)Calling the Shot (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/kinect-sports-season-two/achievement/58051-Calling-the-Shot.html)20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.pngComplete a pass after calling an audible when playing Football

Sure ive done this but nothing popped up.

I hate that the football ones all seem to rely on luck.

EnfantDuSiecle
11-02-2011, 06:23 PM
I read somewhere that you can have most of these achievements with a 2 players game (even if it is only you) and also that to get some of the achievements you need either to win the game or complete a pass (like in Calling the shot) if you don't you get nothing

Robbo1991
12-16-2011, 04:29 AM
^this....once you fix your grammar we will be happy to help
I don't get what you're trying to say?