PDA

View Full Version : The league trades are crazy

J Plastik
10-27-2011, 06:20 AM
I've been on 3 different teams through requesting trades & I am now stuck on the Heat just before the All Star weekend. I am an SG & Wade is on bench, Bosh was traded a month ago & we just got Durant for LeBron, how are trades going in your guys' games ?

ATCS
10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm at the start of my 4th season and I honestly think every team has all 12 new players since I started. It's insane, the Mavs traded Dirk for Brandon Roy. WTF.

RickyD31
10-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm with the Heat and they traded Bosh for J. Flynn...:wtf

Cav Clayton
10-28-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm on the Suns, and after a year this is what happened:

Nash, Brooks, Hill, Dudley, Gortat all gone.

Replaced by Bosh, J. O'Neal, Glen Davis, Mario Chalmers, and some other minor trades.

Point being it's ridiculous, especially since when I was drafted (I'm a PF) I was promised to be the new franchise player once Nash retired (he lasted 10 games in my first season and was traded) and instead the Suns trade away and now we have about 4-5 PF's...

X V i 12 u S 2
10-29-2011, 06:51 PM
I got drafted to the Utah Jazz, half way through first season, and only people to get traded was Devin Harris for Tony Parker, and Al jefferson for Shannon Brown, and Andrew Bynum, which in my opinion is a awesome tradeee, I like having bynum he's unstoppable in the post, and shannon on the break for the ally oops!! :)

TheWhiteBoy001
10-30-2011, 01:54 PM
I got drafted by the Pacers, then traded to the Lakers with Granger for Bynum/Ebanks.

The Lakers now consist of:
My Player, Kobe, Matt Barnes, Granger, LaMarcus Aldridge, Wesley Matthews, Jamal Crawford, Kirk Hinrich, Lou Williams, Walton, Fisher, and Blake.

Lots of shooters, no size whatsoever.

X V i 12 u S 2
10-30-2011, 06:20 PM
Yeah the trades are pretty damn crazy this year, I'm just hoping Utah don't trade anyone on my team, we good just the way it is!! On that championship run, haha Highest assist team in the league is us at like 48 assists per game as a team!!

Budsing
11-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Drafted by the Knicks, halfway through the season we traded Stoudamire, Billups, and Carmello for Lamar Odom, Shannon Brown and some nobody

DarkManX
11-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Drafted by the Knicks, halfway through the season we traded Stoudamire, Billups, and Carmello for Lamar Odom, Shannon Brown and some nobody
Wow, you got jipped.

BigMo763
11-10-2011, 06:24 PM
2K really should have fixed these trade issues before the game was released. I'm the starting point guard on the Rockets and we have 11 guards/wingmen and one big man. It's ridiculous, but at least the guards we acquired aren't bums.

I think it may also have something to do with how you have a tendency to play. I get pretty much all my assists by penetrating and kicking it out, so I think the Rockets tried to acquire as many three-point shooters as possible... but they went overboard haha.

rg3916
11-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Im on the Sacramento Kings my team is
PG my player
SG Eric Gordon
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Demarcus Cousins
C Roy Hibbert we traded tyreke for hibbert
the bench is jordan farmar, aaron brooks,baron davis, tayshawn prince,jonas jerebko and some other drafted guys
its a pretty beast team blocks and boards all day from Cousins and Hibbert i wish they would trade a guard or two so they quit taking my mins

X V i 12 u S 2
11-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Im on the Sacramento Kings my team is
PG my player
SG Eric Gordon
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Demarcus Cousins
C Roy Hibbert we traded tyreke for hibbert
the bench is jordan farmar, aaron brooks,baron davis, tayshawn prince,jonas jerebko and some other drafted guys
its a pretty beast team blocks and boards all day from Cousins and Hibbert i wish they would trade a guard or two so they quit taking my minsDamnnn they sure do need to fix tradeee issues for real, but I haven't had any lately, the way I get assists is just tell the big men to cut, so yeah they haven't traded anyone really on my wings or pg spot...