PDA

View Full Version : You guys do realize.....

FPS GLIMMER
10-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Most the stuff you are getting that is new is just giving you "busy work" to make you feel that you are working towards more when in actuality your not.

In mw2 you could buy what you wanted for you guns and now you have to wait awhile to actually be able to use it. How is that more fun? Grinding a bad gun until its actually good doesn't sound fun to me at all.

Same thing goes for these new "perks" You hear that if you use your gun long enough it should reduce sway and recoil. In actuality they are just going to make the gun more shitty to make you notice how much better it is when you finally unlock these perks.

Thoughts? When i play a game like this i want to go in and have fun, not grind and level up like im playing an RPG.

StayonTarget
10-28-2011, 12:05 AM
In MW2? I think you mean Black Ops.

fastNcurious
10-28-2011, 12:08 AM
I personally don't like the idea of the weapon proficiencies and I agree that, based on the latest video talking about proficiencies, their attempt to add RPG-like elements to this game just adds an additional level of grind to it.

I'm probably going to try out all the guns. Pick a few that I like, and then only work on the proficiencies for those. F the rest. If I want to do some leveling up, I'll have Skyrim for that.

IIx RoCK
10-28-2011, 12:33 AM
And where was the fun in buying the Famas at level 14 in BO and using it for the rest of the prestige? There was no fun in that .. You don't like the look of MW3 or the things in it go play MoH2 oh wait I mean BF3 .. I don't get it you all bitch that it's the same as Mw2 yet you bash the new ways to play the game.

Nevander
10-28-2011, 12:47 AM
In mw2 you could buy what you wanted for you guns and now you have to wait awhile to actually be able to use it. How is that more fun?

Wat? I'm pretty sure you unlocked attachments and camos by using the guns, getting used to them, instead of buying them.

This is a much better system to me. I like becoming attached to my gun and actually feeling like I know the gun and can do some damage with it, versus just buying some crap, slapping it on, and then sucking with it. :p

Cakerton
10-29-2011, 01:07 PM
UHHH HELLO?! MW2 and COD4 were easily the best cod games!? Black Ops was shit, all this grinding of shitty COD points to get an attachment...MW3 is going back to its roots, which may i hasten to add EVERYONE loved. Using A bad gun and leveling it up and unlocking new shit for it will be sweet, a challenge yes but how good will it feel when you have got all camos, attachments and gold? So yeah i do realise...and im happy about it! ;)