View Full Version : Battle Game Mode Rank A Requirements

Snake 711
10-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Just got the achievement, here are the Rank A Time Requirements:
Claire - 6:10
Claire (Shorts) - 8:00
Chris - 6:30
Steve - 10:00
Wesker - 60:00 - I finished with 30min so I think there might be no time limit for Wesker actually.

Credit to this guy for the info: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1466/t166237-under-time-in-battle-mode-to-get-rank/

merzitar
10-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the info - I hope that helps some people out. I managed to get an A-rank with relative ease (Wesker actually isn't as hard as you might think). However, I thought that Wesker's time limit was 30 minutes - I completed it in 17 minutes. Thing is, You just have to take your time with Wesker and hope you get the Magnum for Alexia lol.

Destro
11-13-2011, 07:30 AM
I got 5:34 for Claire A... to my surprise Alexander falled quickly... i was like ALREADY?

LOL

Wesker what piss me off is that you have to be lucky to get the magnum... its not THAT hard but it takes time and its not very pleasant so well if the magnum is not there... ARG

nazhitsreallyhard
03-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Got the Weapon Crazy Achievement today. It was easier than I thought. Anyone need any help then you can contact me through my gamertag.

Gamertag: Prettiest EVER

:woop:

crackedeggs1
05-12-2012, 07:06 AM
How do you get Steve in Battle Game? I already got Rank A in story, and Rank A with every other char in Battle Game, but I don't have Steve available.

I really don't feel like playing through the game again to do the Gold Luger puzzle with Chris, and saw on a number of sites that "doing well" in Chris's Battle Game should unlock Steve. Considering I already got a Rank A with Chris, exactly how well do I need to do?

SkyJin
06-11-2012, 03:56 AM
You have to get the Gold Luger replica in main game to unlock Steve in Battle Game, sorry.

ImaginaryRuins
07-25-2012, 05:11 PM
I already tried to quick kill but I still needed 7mins to beat Claire (normal) battle game. How come everyone can be so fast?

Delow317
07-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Got the Weapon Crazy Achievement today. It was easier than I thought. Anyone need any help then you can contact me through my gamertag.

Gamertag: Prettiest EVER

:woop:

I'm not going for that weapon crazy acheivement because it is damn near impossible due to the fact the GAME DOESNT PAUSE. I don't know how you claimed to have gotton easy, you must have a really good memory. For someone like me with a horrible memory, I won't even be bothered with it. If the fucking game paused, it would be so easy, but even just dodging the monsters would have me pulling my hair out.

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking when they made the Weapon Crazy acheivement? Thanks to these cocksuckers at capcom, RE Veronica will be the only Resident Evil game that isn't completed 100%. And If I find out RE 4 has any similiar achievements like that where you have to complete the game in a short amount of time, I'll be deleting RE4 and wont bother playing it at all.

My completion ratio is already fucked up as it is and this game certainly didn't help me out much here. Fuck speedrunners, I play games at my own pace and still win.

Unless you know a secret that pauses the game and unless you know a secret to killing every enemy with having enough ammo so I don't have to worry about being grabbed or poisoned by those fucking moths by the saveroom, no amount of tips or advise can help me.

I will be going for this acheivement though, but Weapon crazy can kiss my fucking ass and like I said if RE4 has any game breaking acheivements that will stop me from getting the full 1000 gamerscore, I'm deleting the POS and the 20 bucks I wasted on the game.

Sorry to be negative but Weapon Crazy is just too DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME, AND THE DEALBREAKER IS THE FACT THE GAME DOES NOT PAUSE AND ALL THESE SPEED RUNNERS DO IS DODGE ENEMIES WITHOUT FIGHTING THEM....

Sorry but I can't deal with that...:mad::mad::mad::rant:

ImaginaryRuins
07-27-2012, 03:44 AM
I too agree Weapon Crazy shouldn't have been there. I bet they thought this could encourage multiple playthroughs to boost 'playability'. Silent Hill HD also has such achievements, but SH HD's death chances are much lower compared to Veronica. Weapon Crazy is hard but by following a video guide it's not that crazy. 4hrs time limit is more than enough actually.

Returning to the subject of Battle Game, I managed to A rank the two Claire games, and surprisingly, I finished Wesker game in just 5 tries (finishing time was about 23mins, barely managable using all healing items available)! On the contrary, the Chris game I spent too much time on Alexia boss that I could only get B rank, forcing me to watch a video guide on Youtube to finally got an A.

But now I found out I haven't got the gold Lugar replica in the main game for Steve's battle game. God damn it I have to play the 2nd half main game again. Just one battle game left until 1000G

EDIT: Whew! Finished 2nd half in about 1hr45mins, then in just one try A ranked Steve battle game. Now 1000G-ed Code Veronica! ^_^