PDA

View Full Version : anticipated perks

J Lew332
10-29-2011, 05:10 AM
I know I just posted another thread, but this forum seems dead, and this is the 2nd topic im interested in hearing from you guys. What are the likely perks you are going to use, and why? To be more specific, what gametype do you usually play, and while looking at the perks, what setup do you think will be good? I primarily play Ground War, and I'm thinking SoH for fast reloads in hectic gun fights, blast shield pro so I dont run into stupid claymores, die by random grenades, and the pro version will immune me from flash and stuns.

My third perk I plan on using is steady aim pro. In GW, footseps aren't as easy to hear because of so many players, so dead silence wont be effective, sitrep pro is useless since ill be using blast shield, and I usually die when im sprinting, and caught off-guard so steady aim is my choice seeing how the other two perks don't interest me.

mark23
10-29-2011, 10:19 AM
I've been thinking about what perk setups i might use & these are what i came up with-

I also mainly play TDM & a little GW from time to time.

All perks would be pro

SOH-OVERKILL(SG SECONDARY)-STEADY AIM-

SCAVENGER-ASSASSIN-SITREP- AR CLASS

RECON-HARDLINE-SITREP-LMG CLASS

MARATHON-ASSASSIN OR QUICKDRAW depends on the size of map-STALKER-SMG CLASS

RECON-BLASTSHIELD-STEADY AIM-ANTI TUBE/RPG CLASS

Also my Profrencies would be if i'm using sitrep than the fmj one or attachments, i may use lightwieght with the LMG's but i don'tknow yet.

mrasskicker
10-30-2011, 04:08 PM
i'll probably end up using these classes, with a few possible variations:

SMG (UMP/MP5/PP90) w/ SoH, Blastshield/Quick Draw, steady aim/dead silence

AR (AK/Scar/M4) w/ Scavenger, Hardline/Overkill w/shotty, Stalker

Sniper (L118A1/Barrett .50 cal) w/ SoH, Quick Draw, Marksman

EMP
10-30-2011, 07:37 PM
Definitely will love having a certain class
Sleight of Hand
Overkill
Dead Silence