PDA

View Full Version : Volume Glitch

SpinelesS
10-29-2011, 03:06 PM
Every time I return to this game the Audio volume for SFX, Music, and Voice-over volume is set to 0

Is this happening to anyone else, and is there a way to stop it from occuring?

ponypo2001
10-29-2011, 07:10 PM
Yep, it happened to me. I also fear you're going to hit the level 4 freeze as the music muting goes hand in hand with the game breaker bug.

SpinelesS
10-30-2011, 03:34 AM
I finished my crusade level play through without any problems (boy did the ending suck). Does that mean I am safe? Or could I still suffer the problem on my nightmare difficulty play through?

EDIT: Safely reached 4.3 The path to the great palace.

EDIT 2: Completed the game for the 2nd time, and thought I would try and get the freeze glitch for mission 4.2, but nothing I did (even uninstalled it) prevented it from loading fine...

ponypo2001
10-30-2011, 08:47 PM
I finished my crusade level play through without any problems (boy did the ending suck). Does that mean I am safe? Or could I still suffer the problem on my nightmare difficulty play through?

EDIT: Safely reached 4.3 The path to the great palace.

EDIT 2: Completed the game for the 2nd time, and thought I would try and get the freeze glitch for mission 4.2, but nothing I did (even uninstalled it) prevented it from loading fine...

I'm glad you avoided it mate. It's depressing as fuck to hear it claim another victim. It's a minor victory every time someone manages to get past it ok.

SpinelesS
10-31-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm glad you avoided it mate. It's depressing as fuck to hear it claim another victim. It's a minor victory every time someone manages to get past it ok.

Seeing as how you can aparently join another persons game and do the chapters it sounds as if your character is buggy (I assume you play as the spaniard in co-op)

Can you play previous chapters, or are they also now broken?

ponypo2001
10-31-2011, 12:47 PM
Seeing as how you can aparently join another persons game and do the chapters it sounds as if your character is buggy (I assume you play as the spaniard in co-op)

Can you play previous chapters, or are they also now broken?

Previous chapters were fine but it would never load chapter 4-4 I think it was. I've read that although the online play can get you past it, you have to do the entire game through online else each subsequent level won't load. Thankfully, I saw sense and traded this back weeks ago when it was obvious they weren't going to fix it.

ADenton109
04-14-2012, 10:16 AM
The volume is a very annoying thing.

cadillac12321
07-18-2012, 07:01 PM
The volume is a very annoying thing.

i agree its very annoying..

it dosnt seem to be tied with the glitch loading at 4.2 or 4.3 tho cause i managed to pass and complete the game, completed it on Nightmare cooperatively but the cheevo didnt pop.. god this game has to have the most glitches iv ever seen