PDA

View Full Version : Collectables

Freddy Flintoff
10-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Any collectable guide for main storey some must be well hidden been through levels multiple times with no luck Ta

aimeelewin
10-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Does it tell you somewhere within the game how many crabs etc your missing?

LichPopi4
10-31-2011, 05:24 AM
Any collectable guide for main storey some must be well hidden been through levels multiple times with no luck Ta

it is not very hard to find them, after first playthrough i was missing only 3 or 4 crabs)

dutchy
10-31-2011, 12:39 PM
i must have overlooked or looking terribly bad, i am missing a few collectibles,
= in chapter 25 climbing the tower
= in chapter 19 omar ben salaads palace
only two crabs, but very annoying if you have to play the chapters over and over and still overlook on them.
anyone has some suggestions?
thanks

dellboy81
10-31-2011, 03:38 PM
i must have overlooked or looking terribly bad, i am missing a few collectibles,
= in chapter 25 climbing the tower
= in chapter 19 omar ben salaads palace
only two crabs, but very annoying if you have to play the chapters over and over and still overlook on them.
anyone has some suggestions?
thanks

for ben salaads palace there is one when you are flying back to the captain and you here the woman singing, its on the left during the flight, near a lot of bees that might be the one your after?

as for climbing the tower i had one there that is well hidden - during the parrot flight underground there are lots of wheels with spikes - well i think the 4th one is hollow, and you can fly up through it to a hidden chest.

dutchy
10-31-2011, 06:56 PM
okay, thanks, i will try it.

edmond1985
10-31-2011, 09:24 PM
In the ship level, in the "Searching Allan" section, I've missed one golden crab, and I cannot find it. I played throu the level five time, but still can't find it. Could anyone help me? Where are the exact location of the level's crabs? :confused:

Balpro
11-01-2011, 09:55 AM
In the ship level, in the "Searching Allan" section, I've missed one golden crab, and I cannot find it. I played throu the level five time, but still can't find it. Could anyone help me? Where are the exact location of the level's crabs? :confused:

my last one was on the 2nd "3D" part in which you can don't walk from left to right. Just walk towards to camera and you find a box with a crab.

edmond1985
11-01-2011, 10:38 AM
my last one was on the 2nd "3D" part in which you can don't walk from left to right. Just walk towards to camera and you find a box with a crab.

Oh, thank you very much! Achievement unlocked! :woop:

SkirkRidgeEX
11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
I'm still looking for two crabs. One in Chapter 24 (The Caves Under the Sea) and One in Chapter 25 (Climbing the Tower).

In 25, I have found the one behind the hollow wheel in the parrot underground sections.

Just need these two and I can put this to bed.

aimeelewin
11-04-2011, 07:26 PM
How do you all know what your missing...where does it tell you? :confused:

Jonesy8
11-04-2011, 10:20 PM
I've played the climbing the tower level countless times. Unfortunately still unable to find a crab on this level. I have found the one hidden in the cog type trap. Any suggestions?

dellboy81
11-05-2011, 12:37 AM
How do you all know what your missing...where does it tell you? :confused:

when you finish a level you can continue or go back to main menu and then go back into adventure - it shows all chapters you completed and you can do chapter select to go to the levels that still have crabs needed - those levels will have a crab and say 3/4 or 6/6 so you know what you have missed.

realfox
11-06-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm still looking for two crabs. One in Chapter 24 (The Caves Under the Sea) and One in Chapter 25 (Climbing the Tower).

In 25, I have found the one behind the hollow wheel in the parrot underground sections.

Just need these two and I can put this to bed.

Still need the last Crab in Chapter 25 -> the one behind the hollow wheel with the parrot have i found on the first time i played this level.

Anyone with another suggestion about an well hidden crate? :confused:

Dreamkiller SKX
11-24-2011, 09:24 PM
Tintin - Secret Of The Unicorn - Golden Crab Collectible Guide - YouTube

neeker75
11-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Thank God for this.

Hyakotake
11-26-2011, 11:41 AM
Can someone point me to the location of the Compass treasure in Tintin and Haddock mode on the level "Tracks in the Desert"? I've run through it 10+ times and I can't spot that damn treasure... the other driving levels are straightforward easy-peasy but this one pisses me off!

EDIT: Whew! I decided to take another run at it, and I found it on the right side of the watery area about halfway through the level... all treasures found! :-)

ShawtyTheStokie
04-13-2012, 02:17 PM
just got this - i can't find the three cogs in tracks in the desert - help??

DarkMellow
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Can someone point me to the location of the Compass treasure in Tintin and Haddock mode on the level "Tracks in the Desert"? I've run through it 10+ times and I can't spot that damn treasure... the other driving levels are straightforward easy-peasy but this one pisses me off!

EDIT: Whew! I decided to take another run at it, and I found it on the right side of the watery area about halfway through the level... all treasures found! :-)

Thanks for that 1 ran though that level 20-30 times couldnt find it was about to give up

just got this - i can't find the three cogs in tracks in the desert - help??

1st cog is on the first bridge before the water section

2nd cog in a little bit after that where the road splits to go up and down, take the left side that goes down and see the bumps its in between or after some coins

3rd cog is when you get to the part with a load of bumps you should see a rock in the middle of the road in the distance, take the left again with the coins you should find it after them

raidenhardcore
07-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Damn this game has too many collectables and Ive missed already a bunch...and most if not all of the many levels require multiple revists with different characters ergh

shoe478
07-30-2012, 10:20 PM
For Tintin and Haddock Mode, you only have to collect the treasures, not the cogs or costumes (after you get enough costumes for the 30 costume trophy).

I've made videos for every Tintin and Haddock level. I know some will say it wasn't necessary but it is for those people that are missing 1 or 2 treasures.

http://www.youtube.com/shoe478

raidenhardcore
07-31-2012, 08:44 AM
I can confirm that, I was missing two cogs and the achievements unlocked good job on the vids though I didnt need them

will prob need one for the crab locations though :)