PDA

View Full Version : Platform 32 gameplay preview videos.

CrAzYnEsS
10-30-2011, 11:27 PM
Part 1-Its pretty much whats you've seen already, but now you get to hear the ingame dialog. Warning at around 7:00-7:30 of the video, the ingame dialog reveals something shocking.
Saints Row The Third Preview part one - Gameplay - Platform32 - YouTube

Part 2
Saints Row The Third Preview part two - Gameplay - Platform32 - YouTube

Part 3
Saints Row The Third Preview part three - Gameplay - Platform32 - YouTube

xPsYcHoSaWYeR
10-31-2011, 06:55 PM
SPOILER

SO GAT DOES DIE :(
in white is the spoiler but great vids ^^^

dang racoons
10-31-2011, 09:47 PM
SPOILER

in white is the spoiler but great vids ^^^

Might want to use spoiler tags btw as I easily saw that when scrolling down the page. But none the less I'd seen it coming been a lot of hints just hope that it's not really pathetic. Videos were interesting though,only watched ther first one don't want to many spoilers I have to say I'm so hyped for this I've forgot about skyrim.

d0ct0rscarecr0w
10-31-2011, 11:01 PM
sadly I think most of us say that coming. guess it explains the reason why the Playa invades Steelport.

ChrisDVD
11-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Gat isn't dead. In the Gimps & Pimps trailer, when the Saints are all dressed in space outfits (about 16 secs into the trailer), Johnny is standing on the right side of the screen, next to Shaundi - Alive. Since this part of the game is Act 3 (Achievement - Gangstas... In Space! (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../game/saints-row-3/achievement/59111-Gangstas----In-Space-.html)), Gat must return at some point during the game.

The "Zombie Gat" in the IGN Trailer is possibly an unlockable version of Gat OR you can assign "Zombie Outfits" as part of the Gang Customization.

Just my 2 cents.

Axel Desade
11-08-2011, 09:23 PM
To add on to Chris, he's on the cover of the 'Gangstas in Space' comic picture someone posted on here, so my assumption is he somehow ends up in space and you go there to rescue him or something. Just my guess at least.

dang racoons
11-08-2011, 09:30 PM
To add on to Chris, he's on the cover of the 'Gangstas in Space' comic picture someone posted on here, so my assumption is he somehow ends up in space and you go there to rescue him or something. Just my guess at least.
There are choices in the game now, so its possible that one choice is you rescue him and he survives throughout the story and the other option is you leave him to die. Thats my guess anyway.