PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem with "Gamer Nerd" Achievement

head0r Inc
07-30-2007, 09:39 PM
Hi Guys, i have a very big Problem, maybe anybody of you can help me...

Last year i finished the instincts story on Rookie, and i comlpeted the whole Evolution Story, that means i finished all difficulties in the Evolution Story..

A few months ago i lost every save on my HDD, till now i dont know why...I was happy, because i had a save of Farcry, in the Instincts Story on "Predator", so now my Question.

When i will load this save and beat the game on Predator and after that on Hunter, will i finally get the "Gamer Nerd" Achievement or do i have to play everthiny again? Does that Predator Save remember, that i beat the game actually 4 times or not? If not, I won't play the game anymore.

Thanks for help!

Creech
07-31-2007, 05:36 PM
I don't know for sure, but my bet is yes, you will get the achievement. My reasoning is that the saved game is not used to track your progress on achievements, that is part of your profile.

I am pretty sure that when I played it, I overwrote my save file rather than having a different one for each difficulty, and I didn't have any problems with the achievements.

head0r Inc
07-31-2007, 11:59 PM
I just have to test it or not? :eek: xD..

I will post the result when i finished the two left difficulties...

But thanks man!

Elite Assassin
08-02-2007, 03:19 AM
I don't have the achievement but someone I know that has a 1000 in the game had his xbox hard drive do something that it wouldn't fuction anymore when he got a new one he still had all of his stuff through his gamer profile it memorizes the achievements for each of the 6(3 for instincts and 3 for evolution). He said if he had to do that over he would just throught the game in the garbage.

boofarama
07-05-2008, 06:22 AM
lol thats funny and good at the same time

Dropkick Weasel
07-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Post and let me know because if I ever lose all of that memory that would suck, not only for that game but all games.