PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Final Boss Fight

Mrmoggerz
10-31-2011, 08:13 AM
Obviously I don't post much, but I haven't seen this anywhere else so I had to share. Right before the final fight with Sadler, there's a merchant. Despite what everyone else seems to think, the minethrower is the absolute best weapon. Buy it, upgrade just the capacity and you're set. When the fight starts, shoot a mine at the hanging body part of Sadler. The mine itself does very little damage, but any type of explosion will cause the body to fall and you can stab the eye. I did this until I ran out of ammo, only had to throw one additional grenade and Ada showed up to give me the rocket launcher. Tada!

CellFrame
10-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Sounds good. Does this also work on Pro difficulty?

metalzine
10-31-2011, 07:23 PM
Good tip! May have to try it

GrimSovereignty
11-04-2011, 09:25 AM
You can also just go into the fight with a rocket launcher, get him to fall then..shoot him in the eye with the regular rocket launcher and then Ada will come in with the special one...thats how I did it one time when I was bored.

Gor1lla
11-04-2011, 04:03 PM
You can also just go into the fight with a rocket launcher, get him to fall then..shoot him in the eye with the regular rocket launcher and then Ada will come in with the special one...thats how I did it one time when I was bored.

Doesn't work on pro, but thats the way i killed him.
Pro: Shoot him in the eye with the Striker.
Wait for him to go down, then shoot his big eye once with the striker, switch to the RL and use it. After that i lured him on the other side (where Ada throws the SRL) and used the crane+knife. You can also use a grenade or something, but you need to hit him at least one more time

Teh Paralyzer
11-04-2011, 04:05 PM

^ This is why we who Speed through RE4 hate the minethrower and it's existence. It's useless to us

However good find! I didn't think that thing would bring Sadler down. Regardless he is a stupid easy Boss but hey if that helps other people glad you posted it.

Fueled by Rage
01-14-2012, 07:09 PM

Lol! Thats how I did it....in fact iI used a Rocket Launcher on all the bosse.

sonicmark
02-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Lol! Thats how I did it....in fact iI used a Rocket Launcher on all the bosse.

Same here, no way I'm wasting more ammo than nesseccary XD.

severed360
02-11-2012, 04:18 AM
how about not using a rocket launcher? its still easy but it takes twice as long

the hardest fights are krauser, verdugo (the sewer monster where u use the co2 tanks) and probably salazar

Leon McLane
02-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Grenades, oil boxes, envoirement and pistol.