PDA

View Full Version : How do I revive a card from the graveyard

Ari Haswari
10-31-2011, 11:07 AM
while playing with the black deck my "Reassembling Skeleton" card ended up in the graveyard. I have enough lands to revive it. It is also surrounded by an orange glow. But I can't seem to regenerate it why? I can't even select it.

Senyth
10-31-2011, 12:01 PM
What do you mean you can't select it? It can be a little awkward selecting the graveyard since there is no cursor, but once it's highlighted, you can browse through all the cards. Hitting A on your skeleton should zoom it and pressing A again should use the ability.

I haven't personally played with this deck yet, though, so I couldn't say if there is some sort of glitch preventing this from working properly.

Ari Haswari
10-31-2011, 02:29 PM
What do you mean you can't select it? It can be a little awkward selecting the graveyard since there is no cursor, but once it's highlighted, you can browse through all the cards. Hitting A on your skeleton should zoom it and pressing A again should use the ability.

I haven't personally played with this deck yet, though, so I couldn't say if there is some sort of glitch preventing this from working properly.

It also happen to me one other time. It was with another deck. Can't remember which one. But for some reason, I can't figure out why, I'm unable to highlight my graveyard most of time, and when I do and I can't seem to activate the ability from whichever card I'm trying to revive.

I'll try it again the next time it happens. Let's see what happens.

LeeDoc40
11-01-2011, 11:50 AM
while playing with the black deck my "Reassembling Skeleton" card ended up in the graveyard. I have enough lands to revive it. It is also surrounded by an orange glow. But I can't seem to regenerate it why? I can't even select it.

I had exactly the same problem but could not work it out so have taken reassembling skeleton cards out of my pack. Would be interested to know if anyone has found the solution

Shinobi273
11-04-2011, 12:59 AM
You need to just stop the timer with x and use the sticks to try and get there. It is most difficult when playing 3+ player games and especially when playing on the far left in arch enemy. You can try changing your viewpoint as well with the d-pad.

If you are highlighting your hand, you need to go up and try going left. You cannot get there from your hand. Be on the battlefield.

MrSinister
11-07-2011, 03:54 AM
i had the same problem then i figured out using the right stick you can select any card anytime (even your graveyard)

shinobigarth
12-04-2011, 06:25 AM
right stick targets anything you cant normally select or use, which the left stick targets. so your GY and other players cards, use right stick. pause the game first though.