PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row Money Shot XBLA

kierons316
11-01-2011, 10:34 AM
Seen a new saints row game apparently coming to xbla (also seen something about a PC release, maybe PS3)

Supposedly a spin off from Saints Row TT

here's a link with brief info

http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/xboxlive/arcade/screenshots/60715/saints-row-money-shot/screenshots.html

Anyone else heard / have any other info?

Axel Desade
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
I heard it got canned. There was a short gameplay video I saw a long while back. Haven't heard anything since.

Interfector DEI
11-02-2011, 08:58 AM
It was confirmed cancelled for the xbox 360 but Volition said it will appear on the PSN

CheetyPants1327
11-03-2011, 02:18 AM
The Saints row: Drive-by game got cancelled, this Money shot is coming out, if you go to gamestop and look at the strategy guide it comes with a code to get this game, but yeah

Money Shot= Happening
Drive-by= $#!+ Canned

Interfector DEI
11-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Danny Bilson himself confirms it is for PSN only here's a link

http://worthplaying.com/article/2011/10/31/interviews/83933/

Easter Bunny 00
11-03-2011, 07:47 AM
.. this Money shot is coming out, if you go to gamestop and look at the strategy guide it comes with a code to get this game, but yeah

AW SWEET, IM GONNA GO GET THE STRATEGY GUIDE NOW! :D

.. Bloody hell... nvm about me buying the strategy guide. :c

AlexK1999
11-07-2011, 12:02 AM
Shame it got canned, the leaked gameplay video from a few months ago made it look pretty fun.

mjc0961
11-09-2011, 11:36 PM

That's... Really strange. He also doesn't say what it even is aside from that it's probably free. Guess that means I have no reason not to download it, but still, why no XBLA or PC version?

Interfector DEI
11-10-2011, 11:30 PM
That's... Really strange. He also doesn't say what it even is aside from that it's probably free. Guess that means I have no reason not to download it, but still, why no XBLA or PC version?

You play as an Ultor Corp assassin who can do things like curve bullets that's the premise of the game as for the why it got canned on the 360/PC he makes it sound like Microsoft didn't think it'd sell but Sony footed what was left of the bill seeing as it was almost done being developed.

mjc0961
11-12-2011, 09:49 AM
You play as an Ultor Corp assassin who can do things like curve bullets that's the premise of the game as for the why it got canned on the 360/PC he makes it sound like Microsoft didn't think it'd sell but Sony footed what was left of the bill seeing as it was almost done being developed.Source please.

iBuzz7S
11-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Well it definitely was in development for the Xbox 360, given that the build was leaked from PartnerNet a few months back.

Axel Desade
11-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Source please.

I'm not sure where he got the source for the other stuff or if it was assumption, but the description was spot on for the gameplay. There was a video of it a couple months ago where the person played a level called "Dex's new digs" or something like that, and you shot the bullet, got points for hitting little highlighted things, like bottles/canes/fire extinguishers, and picking up little bonus things as you guided the bullet. Once the bullet hit your target it replayed the bullet traveling, showing all the things you caused to happen with your bullet.

Shdwwrym
11-15-2011, 12:30 AM
The "Money Shot DLC" mentioned in the guide is a sniper rifle, a reskin of the hovercraft bike, and an outfit, apparently based on ones the character in the canceled/PSN-only game will use. Why they used the same name and caused this confusion I can't explain.

mjc0961
11-15-2011, 12:58 AM
I'm not sure where he got the source for the other stuff or if it was assumption, but the description was spot on for the gameplay. There was a video of it a couple months ago where the person played a level called "Dex's new digs" or something like that, and you shot the bullet, got points for hitting little highlighted things, like bottles/canes/fire extinguishers, and picking up little bonus things as you guided the bullet. Once the bullet hit your target it replayed the bullet traveling, showing all the things you caused to happen with your bullet.Link to the video please. :)

The "Money Shot DLC" mentioned in the guide is a sniper rifle, a reskin of the hovercraft bike, and an outfit, apparently based on ones the character in the canceled/PSN-only game will use. Why they used the same name and caused this confusion I can't explain.Okay, now it's canceled? What the? Augh. Is there a source on that as well?

user452
04-25-2013, 03:13 AM
Link to the video please. :)
Here's a video, but I don't think it's the same one Axel Desade mentioned: http://www.zing.cz/videa/prehrat/lc-49987/saints-row-money-shot-unikle-gameplay-zabery

I wish I had a hacked xbox so I could play this.