PDA

View Full Version : Asda pre-order for 31.90

ruffleader
11-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Asda have put out a new promotional code for 20% off CDs, DVDs and Blu-Rays but it turns out it also works for games so their price for the standard edition was 39.87 and is now 31.90.

Game can be found here - http://direct.asda.com/Call-Of-Duty%3A-Modern-Warfare-3/003711357,default,pd.html

Promo code is - MVG311020

It is valid until midnight on the 6th November.

X Dboi X
11-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Very nice find!

Nerdz0r
11-02-2011, 12:25 AM
For fucks sake I just ordered this last night at 35 from Tescos. I'll cancel and save another fiver haha. :D Cheers mate!

BIGbivvie
11-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Yeah, nice find. I really would like to play this on the 8th, what if it's not delivered to me on the 8th?

BigDirty
11-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Great find! Ordered :) Thanks!

ruffleader
11-02-2011, 11:02 AM
For fucks sake I just ordered this last night at 35 from Tescos. I'll cancel and save another fiver haha. :D Cheers mate!

I had it pre-ordered from ShopTo and I expected them to lower the price because they always look to beat other retailers so I held off. I then asked them if they would price match and they said no as they had sold out now, then they gave some rubbish about how they are losing 5/6 on every game at 45 sale price because Activision won't give discounts on this release. I questioned how everyone else can sell it for less than 40 and they just ignored me. Pre-ordered for 40 then I found this deal so this is my third pre-order now.

Yeah, nice find. I really would like to play this on the 8th, what if it's not delivered to me on the 8th?

They state it will be delivered on release day. If it is not delivered then nothing you can do. While I would like it on release day, I'm not going to care too much as I'm saving at least 8 this way from the people doing it at 40 so I'm taking it as a win. Very rare you will be able to get the game for such a price from someone reliable. I've seen a few websites doing it for 30 but I've never heard of them and wouldn't risk giving them my details. Plenty of people who will try scam and profit from this release.

Yann Le Pentrec
11-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Don't think it's working any more . Order it, go to the check out and then enter the promo code but it states it hasn't been added. Boo.

ruffleader
11-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Don't think it's working any more . Order it, go to the check out and then enter the promo code but it states it hasn't been added. Boo.

I just tried it and it won't let me use it again because it is already in use with an order which makes me believe it is still valid. Have you made sure there is no extra spacing at the end or anything?

My order has been confirmed and they have taken payment so I can confirm it all works without any hassle.

Burnout x360a
11-03-2011, 10:55 AM
The code is no longer valid. I used it on BF3 anyway ;)