PDA

View Full Version : Anybody out there?

anthonyd46
11-02-2011, 04:27 AM
I feel like im the only one playing this game maybe i am but it was free cause of the buy 2 g1 free sale at target and my target didnt have ncis or cabelas survival so i went with this.

Anyway if anyone is curious

adventure camp is a 2-3 hour game if your kinect wants to works correctly. Big if like all kinect games. However, the story mode is 7 1-2 minute mini games half hour at most. Only have to gold the racing events and then the other events just complete them with any score. Right now my kinect is not responding like it should but if yours done i cannot see why u cant finish this in three hours at the most.

BOMB SQUIRREL
11-02-2011, 09:48 AM
just got the game and its a funny game only too short for enjoying that makes 2 pp playing lol

CitizenErasedUK
11-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Just got this sent through from Lovefilm, will be trying it out over the weekend!

Jackx289
03-25-2012, 04:43 PM
If anyone is out there have you got any tips for wave rider? (Or whatever it is called). I get as far as putting hands on the bars and then it says bring hands to chest to slow down but it won't pick me up doing it.

Hopefully someone see's this soon as it is a lovefilm rental.

xCH4PM4Nx
10-18-2012, 01:13 AM
ya just put your arms all the way out and then bring them back to your chest. repeat untill it starts lol... thats what i did

Baihu1983
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Got it for 4 so shall start playing it at some point.

Chuppernicus
02-23-2013, 02:44 AM
If anyone is out there have you got any tips for wave rider? (Or whatever it is called). I get as far as putting hands on the bars and then it says bring hands to chest to slow down but it won't pick me up doing it.

Hopefully someone see's this soon as it is a lovefilm rental.

Yeah the silly thing, I found if you pull your hands back to you're stand then shoot your hands out and up palms open, it usually works.

DwnTheRbbtHole
10-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Gonna use this to build up my cardio so I can be a better Kinecter. lol

newbsicle
06-16-2014, 11:59 PM
This game is such shit. It doesn't tell you how to do any of the movements, it just expects you to know. I'm doing some shotgun archery bullshit right now and I have no idea how to fire the gun. It just randomly shoots sometimes.

Floorkiller
05-16-2015, 07:09 PM
Dog Shit of a game.