PDA

View Full Version : Flying challenge capture the flag

DJ RJester
11-02-2011, 11:56 AM
I have done and platinumed all types of challenges apart from the capture the flag ones in the plane, I don't know if I am being a total numpty or not but I can't get better than gold in the first level of it.

You need 25000 for platinum and I can only get 4 flags in that time which take the score to 20000 and if I am lucky I can shoot down 3 planes in that time which take the score to 22700, so I really don't know what I am doing wrong or missing?

True Marvellous
11-02-2011, 06:15 PM
You are using your turbo properly, by that i mean press A to use it then when its in the lower section past the line you press it again to get an instant recharge. You can do this several time before the zone disappears.

DJ RJester
11-02-2011, 07:01 PM
You are using your turbo properly, by that i mean press A to use it then when its in the lower section past the line you press it again to get an instant recharge. You can do this several time before the zone disappears.

No I mustn't being doing it properly as I thought you could only press it once and then have to wait till it fills right up again, I knew I was being a numpty!!!

YhoJo Kinson
12-30-2011, 03:46 PM
yeah, just want to point out with the turbo feature, you don't have to keep checking the bar when to initiate the rebost, each time the meter passes the line in the bar your controller will vibrate, just press A once it vibrates so you can focus on the game.

This feature is in all the PLANE challeneges.

ADenton109
03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
I have been trying for ages to try and do the first of the capture the flags not knowing that you could have a quick reset on the boost! I feel stupid! Finally finished all full 1000, thanks.