PDA

View Full Version : The Deserted Kitchen

Spddemon01
07-31-2007, 06:10 AM
Ok now i have a problem... i can't find the dang chesse that lets you unlock the King of Chesse. i saw this stack of yellow circles but when i stood on it nothing happened. do i have to jump on this thing or am i at the wrong spot?? i dunno just need some help. n e kind of help is deeply appreciated.

mikegac
05-18-2008, 09:31 PM
I hope you found answer I am having same problem

matthewaburns
05-19-2008, 12:58 AM
If I remember correctly, you have to glide from ontop of the oven hoods to the stack of cheese that is ontop of the shelf. You have to do it in Plentiful Platters, You get it with the light the way achievement

ElvinLust
02-15-2010, 04:50 AM
If I remember correctly, you have to glide from ontop of the oven hoods to the stack of cheese that is ontop of the shelf. You have to do it in Plentiful Platters, You get it with the light the way achievement

I know this is an old post but I really want to get this achievement out of the way. I have the Light the Way achievement and I did not get the cheese achievement. I also tried standing on the stack of cheese multiple times in every way possible, including in the missions. I have already played through this game twice and I don't want to go back a third time. Can you confirm that the cheese is on the rolling cart next to the stove tops at counter height? Looks like a stack of about 3 or 4 cheese wheels? Are you sure it has to be done in mission?

Thanks.