PDA

View Full Version : Test Driver wont pop :(

Suki
11-02-2011, 08:18 PM
i have got all ach except drive 500 practice miles , i did quite a lot of practice miles in my 2 playthroughs, so to mop the miles up that where left i choose grand prix and long weekend , then i do 15 practice laps on each practice session and then jump to 1 lap race so everything gets saved and registered, i have done this dozens of times, but it has not popped when i check my stats under grand prix i now have 1500 miles all i have done in gran prix mode is practice laps so i dont know whats happening with this one.

MC B0B x360a
11-02-2011, 09:17 PM
i have got all ach except drive 500 practice miles , i did quite a lot of practice miles in my 2 playthroughs, so to mop the miles up that where left i choose grand prix and long weekend , then i do 15 practice laps on each practice session and then jump to 1 lap race so everything gets saved and registered, i have done this dozens of times, but it has not popped when i check my stats under grand prix i now have 1500 miles all i have done in gran prix mode is practice laps so i dont know whats happening with this one.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it only 500 miles on CAREER mode? I think that might be your problem.

RyanP91
11-03-2011, 06:55 PM
yeah the achievement only counts from career mode. If you wait until your fav track you dont mind driving a lot then do a long race weekend there.

Suki
11-04-2011, 11:26 AM
holy shit im an idiot ive done 1500 miles in the wrong mode lordy lordy.

MC B0B x360a
11-04-2011, 12:53 PM
holy shit im an idiot ive done 1500 miles in the wrong mode lordy lordy.

Thats ok. I will let you facepalm yourself. Its really not a big deal. I did two full practice sessions at a track. Then finished the race and did another practice session and it popped. I need 350 miles and it only took a few hours to finish it.