PDA

View Full Version : Spawns

Nevander
11-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Does anyone have any information on spawns?

More specifically, will we be spawn-trapped horribly like in MW2? MW2 had god awful spawnpoints, as demonstrated by the video below.

This guy is literally standing right in front of the enemies' spawn point, and there are only like two-three there. You would think the game would know to re-locate them somewhere else. So will the spawns be this bad?

Thoughts?

16 Man Spas 12 Feed - YouTube

ofay
11-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I hope not, we won't know for sure till tuesday

i got squeezed
11-02-2011, 09:10 PM
I hope not, we won't know for sure till tuesday

Nonono, you mean at 12 15am into Tuesday. Lol

MC B0B x360a
11-02-2011, 09:11 PM
I always bitched at mw2 spawns. Then I played Black Ops. Now I dont bitch about the spawns in MW2.

niko da bos
11-02-2011, 09:36 PM
I always bitched at mw2 spawns. Then I played Black Ops. Now I dont bitch about the spawns in MW2.

lulz! well said, black ops spawn are pretty grimy. the only problem i had with MW2 spawns is that i was trying to get better at the game, meanwhile assholes are spawn trapping me with ac130 / chopper gunner..

imagine being like, "well i hear so many good things, lets try this mutiplayer out. oh wow my team is getting their ass kicked, why not put me in a fresh game? enemy ac130 above? shit lets get to cover, i remember using that thing in cod4 campaign. oh wow i cannot move, why am i being spawned in the middle of a shooting range."

then i end up watching the kids killcam after every death for 5 seconds, hoping that the killstreak reward ends by the time i can spawn again. but no, they keep getting me before i can relocate to a safer spot. i just felt like that aspect was simply unfair and broken, how in hell is anybody going to learn to play your game with that shit going on.