PDA

View Full Version : Not enough money

BACKLASH
07-31-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi everybody,
I have a problem to finish all level undefeated because I haven't enough money to buy a ghost (obi wan, yoda...).

Can someone say me how win a lot of lego money rapidly ?

The Pants Party
07-31-2007, 12:34 PM
If you've got all the gold bricks, just use build the oil stud fountain outside the cantina. If you don't have all the gold bricks, just replay some levels and try to use the x2 multiplyer if you've already bought it.

WarriorPriest13
07-31-2007, 06:02 PM
If you've got all the gold bricks, just use build the oil stud fountain outside the cantina. If you don't have all the gold bricks, just replay some levels and try to use the x2 multiplyer if you've already bought it.

Do not forget that there is also other multipliers that you can get, and they stack. ;) Using them and replaying the easy levels and you will rake in the loot in no time.

The Pants Party
07-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I just figured it he didn't have enough money, he probably didn't have more than maybe the first multiplier. Once you get two or three multipliers under your belt, you'll have the whole store bought out in minutes.

tarheeltay
08-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Yea, it's really sad how it takes you forever to get the first couple multipliers, but once you have them you immediately get enough money for everything.

Turbo
09-23-2007, 01:01 AM
Once you get the lego mine thing use a second controler and position them on opposite sides, activate and multipliers you have and go do something else for a while. buy the next multipliyer when you can and repeat.