PDA

View Full Version : Just finished campaign on veteran any questions? *spoilers

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 05:48 AM
So yeah I stayed up all night and just beat the camp. So now I got the game if anyone wants to know anything I'll be glad to ask. The multi-player servers aren't up yet so there's nothing about that.

mgorsi
11-03-2011, 06:00 AM
Well servers are up, I heard a rumor that beating the game on veteran gets you a extra prestige token. Is that correct?

also, What little or big graphic improvements can you notice from MW2 single player? Basically compare MW2 to MW3 graphically. I know MW3 has slight better graphics, what do you think? since you experience it first hand!

Lastly, compare the veteran difficulty to black ops, and mw2, cod4? how hard is it??

fastNcurious
11-03-2011, 06:06 AM
So you'll have a whole veteran campaign walkthrough done by Tuesday? Great. Looking forward to it.

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Like I said I still couldn't get an online game :( the graphics definatley look crisper than ever, still no door handles on doors but whatever. And I don't think I got anything for beating veteran once again maybe cause I can't connect. For improvements to single player nothing revolutionary but, I will say overall it does have a good campaign which doesn't disappoint.

Bunglist
11-03-2011, 06:09 AM
Lastly, compare the veteran difficulty to black ops, and mw2, cod4? how hard is it??

This! Need to know!

mgorsi
11-03-2011, 06:10 AM
How long did it take u to beat the campaign?

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 06:12 AM
So you'll have a whole veteran campaign walkthrough done by Tuesday? Great. Looking forward to it.

Okay honestly I can't imagine why you would need a guide for these mw games the veteran camp was not that hard I got frustrated twice. Other than that its just persistence and I don't want to spend time explaining every detail of every level I could probably just make videos of all the online maps or the campaign on easy just for quickness.

mgorsi
11-03-2011, 06:15 AM
Nvm, dude u didn't even Ply the gm yet, also u can connect to xbox live, I have friends plying multiplayer!! Ur account shows u never played it.

Bro grow up, quit trolling

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 06:15 AM
How long did it take u to beat the campaign?

I started at 10:30pm with some friends and then I finished it at 8:00am so I dunno with breaks for food like 10 hours.

For difficulty I'd say about the same as the rest of the MW series and definitively easier than black ops. And I think waw was the worst just for raw grenades.

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Ummm listen check on xbox live itself it doesn't show on this because my email address is messed up.

mgorsi
11-03-2011, 06:19 AM
Whoops my bad lol it turns out u did, already over 500 gamerscore, sry I should have looked further

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 06:20 AM
And your totally right the multiplayer is working now. I couldn't get it this morning anyways now I'm gunna play that peace.

Vampirate King
11-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Whoops my bad lol it turns out u did, already over 500 gamerscore, sry I should have looked further

No worries man I tried to update it and gave up cause like I said its fucked.

fastNcurious
11-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Okay honestly I can't imagine why you would need a guide for these mw games the veteran camp was not that hard I got frustrated twice.

Lol. I was kidding. Walkthrough for an FPS. Ha. (Not thumbing down walkthroughs. They are sometimes helpful for the few tight spots where you're stuck.)

ckleckner
11-03-2011, 09:13 AM
10 hours for full campaign how many times did u die?

Ben London
11-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Are there any infinite enemy respawns at any point?

Lord Yamikage
11-03-2011, 10:44 AM

Oh God.... please, no....

Predni
11-03-2011, 11:18 AM
n1 software pirat :uzi:

regards

PureBRANDINHO
11-03-2011, 03:59 PM
So yeah I stayed up all night and just beat the camp. So now I got the game if anyone wants to know anything I'll be glad to ask. The multi-player servers aren't up yet so there's nothing about that.aye its ok for people that can play it the now as i have to pay 44.99,weall know how to do it dooh but i'd prefer waiting ken so xbox live get your bahookie in order as it shouldnt be played until the 8th of november and yes GTF :uzi::uzi:chipped boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!

mon the real gamers!!!!!!!!!!

PureBRANDINHO
11-03-2011, 04:01 PM
And your totally right the multiplayer is working now. I couldn't get it this morning anyways now I'm gunna play that peace.they shouldnt be working anyway for fake :uzi::uzi::uzi:copies unreal

anyway

mon the real gamers!!!!!!

Nevander
11-03-2011, 04:11 PM
I've got a few questions:

Are there any timed sections (like CoD4 Heat or NFitWR)?

Are there any bottleneck places where it's almost impossible to move up (Black Ops corridor)?

Are there any kick-ass cinematic moments in the campaign (no spoilers, just say yes or no)?

Is the accuracy of the AI on Vet comparable to the accuracy of them on MW2 or BO?

How bad is the grenade spam?

Any infinite re-spawn points?

Lastly, how hard do you think the intel would be to find SOLO with no guide?

I may attempt finding them all with no guide. :p

adz5000
11-03-2011, 04:29 PM

At the end of every post of your's I have seen.

PS: lol BF3 sig in the MW3 forum, I'm gonna die now right ?

Dr Popodopolus
11-03-2011, 05:19 PM
At the end of every post of your's I have seen.

PS: lol BF3 sig in the MW3 forum, I'm gonna die now right ?

Umm btw, your sig says you've reached 85K, but you haven't, lol.

EDIT: Never mind :3

StillTIPPIN187
11-03-2011, 05:38 PM
they shouldnt be working anyway for fake :uzi::uzi::uzi:copies unreal

anyway

What does this mean? lmfao sounds funny

Purge
11-03-2011, 05:45 PM
What does this mean? lmfao sounds funny

He's trying to rally gamers who are buying this on release day.

I'm Scottish, so if anyone else needs help understand him then just ask me! :p

Nevander
11-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Umm btw, your sig says you've reached 85K, but you haven't, lol.

The x360a tag things don't update properly. Mine says I have 110k when I actually have 114k. He most likely does have 85k, the only way to know is to check Xbox.com.

Dr Popodopolus
11-03-2011, 08:48 PM
The x360a tag things don't update properly. Mine says I have 110k when I actually have 114k. He most likely does have 85k, the only way to know is to check Xbox.com.

Oh sh*t yeah sorry, I literally realised that the SECOND I posted, but my internet went down and I couldn't make amends.

As soon as I looked at my out-of-date score, I remembered.. :Bounce:

Also, I'm anxiously waiting for the questions asked by Nevander to be answered x]

Kenshin
11-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Im not op, but i also already finished veteran so if you want my opinion..
I've got a few questions:

Are there any timed sections (like CoD4 Heat or NFitWR)?

Yes

Are there any bottleneck places where it's almost impossible to move up (Black Ops corridor)?

I didn't play Black Ops campaign, but i don't remember any place like that

Are there any kick-ass cinematic moments in the campaign (no spoilers, just say yes or no)?

Graphical wise, they haven't improved much imo; history wise, well, yes ;)

Is the accuracy of the AI on Vet comparable to the accuracy of them on MW2 or BO?

Again, i didn't play the last two cod's campaign (at least not enough), so i can't compare them, sorry; nevertheless, i thought AI's accuracy is pretty high

How bad is the grenade spam?

Not bad

Any infinite re-spawn points?

Not sure about this one

Lastly, how hard do you think the intel would be to find SOLO with no guide?

I may attempt finding them all with no guide. :p

Tough to tell as i never looked for them; still managed to get 6 lol.

Not much but hope it helps

Vampirate King
11-04-2011, 12:18 AM

No not really theres might be a few places with enemies jammed but not that.

Vampirate King
11-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Im not op, but i also already finished veteran so if you want my opinion..

Yes

I didn't play Black Ops campaign, but i don't remember any place like that

Graphical wise, they haven't improved much imo; history wise, well, yes ;)

Again, i didn't play the last two cod's campaign (at least not enough), so i can't compare them, sorry; nevertheless, i thought AI's accuracy is pretty high

Not bad

Not sure about this one

Tough to tell as i never looked for them; still managed to get 6 lol.

Not much but hope it helps

Ha I found nine?

Kreten
11-04-2011, 06:54 AM
First of all as for difficulty of Veteran i'd place it in between Normal and Hard in other cod's so deffinitely easier

as for infinite respawns yes the whole game if you just sit in the spot enemies will just continue coming but what you do is clear most of them and move forwards to next cover and have your squad move up and engage

Kreten
11-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Ha I found nine?
I found 20 and i'm just at the docks mission

Schism
11-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Was it worth the time? and the money if you paid for it? I actually enjoyed Mw2 and cod4, not so much black ops and WaW. Looking forward to the campaign and Mp.

saw this today btw. http://kotaku.com/5856301/if-you-get-modern-warfare-3-early-dont-play-it-online-yet

Dz06lt
11-06-2011, 01:13 AM
saw this today btw. http://kotaku.com/5856301/if-you-get-modern-warfare-3-early-dont-play-it-online-yet

They should do something about it, however it likley wont be anything worse than a rank/unlock reset

GaryYEAH
11-06-2011, 02:48 AM
I fear this may be a loose end, but...

Ghost or no Ghost? :).

xx