PDA

View Full Version : Time to 1000?

sm182
11-03-2011, 02:00 PM
As there isn't a guide up can anybody give me a rough time estimate to completion? Reach rank 70 looks like it might take some time.

Pusha
11-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I wondered about that as well, when I started months ago.

Multiplayer is a bit dead including the occasional high rank people, but if you get friends or other people to play in a group, go for it and boost.
If you can deal with the high rank people or learn fast to get some kills, you'll still most likely lose many battles though, in the process. Best way to level is in the mode called "Domination". Even losing gives decent experience, if your on top of killing/capturing turrets and enemy side players. There will be days when no one is online.

Single Player is easy except for the Sensor achievement. Google and this website has some guides too from very old and few posts, some areas in the game will be difficult to get those sensors, use rifles for the zooming.

SUMMARY:
It is not a hard game, just a long grueling one.
Alone - Very long, up to months or maybe never, some people give up. :eek:
In a group - Short, up to a week or under a month, depending on boosting tactics.

I'm still playing and currently Rank 58, hopefully done soon and move on to something else with more players and less glitches and exploits. ;)

Wii187
11-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Single player is very fast and will take only a couple hours on the highest difficulty and grabbing all collectibles.

You will need 178,700 xp to reach rank 70 which will take 40 hours of solid boosting.

sm182
11-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Single player is very fast and will take only a couple hours on the highest difficulty and grabbing all collectibles.

You will need 178,700 xp to reach rank 70 which will take 40 hours of solid boosting.

Thanks for the info, so it would be about 45-50 hours for the full 1000.

Wii187
11-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the info, so it would be about 45-50 hours for the full 1000.

Yah, that's about right.