PDA

View Full Version : Omg wtf on this stupid achievement?

higuys
11-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Yup you guessed it Purewal Memorial Cup (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=337745)... Bullshit i've tryed this 3 times and nothing?! WTF. I've used nothing but OJ then OJ and Quickstep and pain killer. Those are acceptable right? But the achievement doesn't pop? I think i drank a soda once...But nothing's wrong with that.

xOhNoes11
11-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Did you get force fed at any point by the Chef psychopath or did you eat the Ice Cream from the Clown psychopath? That does void the achievement. Also for some reason people haven't been getting the achievement if they fed Snowflake. It's rough I know. Good luck with that.

musicman4523
11-04-2011, 02:55 PM
I feel your pain, I'm having the same problem my last 2 attempts. The first try I screw up myself.

higuys
11-05-2011, 06:46 AM
Did you get force fed at any point by the Chef psychopath or did you eat the Ice Cream from the Clown psychopath? That does void the achievement. Also for some reason people haven't been getting the achievement if they fed Snowflake. It's rough I know. Good luck with that.
I never even touched a Psychopath before. I always just wait and wait and do just the cases.

xOhNoes11
11-05-2011, 07:03 AM
Odd, I guess it really is the Sandbox progress. I jumped in a game with someone and they reset their Sandbox and then went through the game.

Chrstphr890
09-25-2013, 12:17 AM
so using one in sandbox stops you from getting the achievement in storymode?

BGnasty
09-25-2013, 09:36 PM
Isn't it possible to just sit inside the Safe House for the entire 72 hours and get the achievement that way?

Phoenix2884
01-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Capcom may have patched it. I bought the game about a week ago and started playing it this week. I unlocked the Purewal Memorial Cup last night on my first play through and I only drank orange juice, while only giving orange juice to survivors. I thought I messed it up because I picked up a coffee while trying to talk to a survivor, but I guess it doesn't register you picking up the things that void the achievement.

I didn't feed Snowflake but I fought the chef. I killed him before he could do any force feeding.

I've heard of cases where people only drink orange juice and only give it to survivors but the achievement doesn't unlock. Either it is a glitch or they're not remembering something else they ate by accident.

Mapmakermaster
02-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Same thing happened to me. I only drank orange juice and the achievement didn't pop.