PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Shop

MissPatatie
11-04-2011, 07:06 PM
Does anyone have any information on the items you can purchase from the shop? I saw there is like, a bee hive and a flamingo stick and some other stuff. Are these for use in-game, or for your avatar? Any one know what they look like or what they do??

NANOTRON
11-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Does anyone have any information on the items you can purchase from the shop? I saw there is like, a bee hive and a flamingo stick and some other stuff. Are these for use in-game, or for your avatar? Any one know what they look like or what they do??

the shop is broken down into 3 areas (use your directional to choose). The areas are "All Content", "Character Packs" and "World Packs". The items in here are the same DLC as those in the Xbox marketplace.

-All content: lists ALL the packs combined from the other 2 areas.
-Character packs: Lists the downloadable character skins that are used IN GAME
-Word packs: As of now this lists avatar items for your Xbox live avatar. I would guess from the title that there will be new areas/worlds as DLC at a later date. I would also bet on seeing "The Little Mermaid", "Peter Pan", "Fantasia", "Finding Nemo", "Lilo and Stitch", "Tron", "Robin Hood", "101 Dalmatians", "Cinderella", "Rapunzel", "Hercules", "Snow White" and "sleeping Beauty" just to name a few...but these already have character skins in game and will most likely receive in game worlds to go with them. Maybe not all but I'm betting on at least half of those I listed (as long as Disney sees enough want and enough people download what they do put out until then!)

Personally I would love to play through Peter Pan, Robin Hood, Tron and Nemo! I can see the worlds already judging by what they already have done and those would work great! My kids obviously love it and while more aggravating than a LEGO game to 1000GS, I have to say it's still fun!

MissPatatie
11-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks Nanotron. I was really just curious about the avatar items, because for a while I couldn't view a preview of the items anywhere so I wasn't sure what they were. I already got the recent costume pack release (villains), and I cannot wait for the first world pack!!