PDA

View Full Version : Need to fully upgrade the silverback for any achievements? (Answer: NO)

pandaliamcod6
11-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi, I don't have the map packs and won't be getting them until december. Last night I unlocked the silverback and was wondering if it was worth leveling it up to the max level. I heard that you only need to get it to level 3, but I have seen some people moaning about leveling to 5 and how long it takes. So I was just asking what level I should get to so I'm prepared for when I get the map packs and can get all the achievements ASAP

Blur360
11-05-2011, 07:59 AM
For the rocket upgrade you only need level 3 so get it to level 2 (which is the max level before the dlc) and after that level 4 is 11% less repair and so is level 5. You need 1,000,000$ from level 3 to level 5 though so if you only care about the achievement I wouldn't bother going further than 3.

Also upgrade your sentry turret to level 6, decoy to level 7 and turrets to level 8. That way you get the command center unlocked already (since turret is level 8) and sentry turret goes only up to level 7 and decoy level 8.

Kaiyo
11-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Just to level 3 for the rockets then get 500 kills with the rockets.