PDA

View Full Version : Animus Edition?

TUSCANreborn
11-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Has anyone from the UK managed to find anywhere selling the Animus Edition? No where even there own internet shop has it...

Avenged Remains
11-05-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.gamestop.co.uk/assassinscreed

I believe this is the only place that you can get it in the UK.
I pre-ordered mine a couple of months ago from there. Strange thing is that a pre-order to them means taking the money out straight away, so basically it's just an order with a long waiting time for delivery :p.
Suppose it doesn't matter seeing as though it's only 10 days away though.

TUSCANreborn
11-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Yeah had a look on there earlier and they've only got the PC version coming up so I guess its out of stock or something :(

Avenged Remains
11-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Didn't actually check that before I posted the link, sorry :P
I definitely ordered my Animus Edition from there though so they must only have had limited stock of them.

Stevilinho
11-07-2011, 08:07 PM
try the ubisoft website shop i know they had it and probably will have more then gamestop do

AlienDenzil85
11-08-2011, 09:30 PM
I went to buy it from the Ubisoft store a few months back and it was out of stock, after emailing the support, I was told they wouldn't have any new stock, but a week later, they had more on sale, so I bought one then. I'd imagine if they're out of stock now though, you've possibly missed your chance. Has anyone else found copies?

LPHeadstrong
11-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Just wondering what's the UK price like? Read somewhere it's 70 or so! 100 here (About 85). I really regretted skipping the S.E. of Brotherhood so went for it! TBH I don't think the encyclopaedia is enough to justify the price!

I'm gonna be at Gamestop as soon as they open anyway so I guess I can't complain!

Daemon300
11-09-2011, 10:22 PM
I pre ordered mine in the Ubi Store here:

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/productID.230868900/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Animus-Edition.html

But as you can see, it says Product Not Available so they must be out of stock.